Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
381 - 387 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
WTF With Spanish League?

F.C. Barcelona was fined after failing to comply with Griezmann's transfer regulations. And this is the punch line: The Catalan Club have to pay the amount for... roll drum, please...

300 Euros. :lmao

How hilarious! We're not talking about 300 K or 300 M. Just a three and a double zero. Just imagine how do you spend that amount instead of.

After Antoine Griezmann has signed for Barcelona, Atletico Madrid made an official complaint to the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) against him and Barcelona over the forward's transfer.

As a result, RFEF have opened a case against him and the Catalans with the Catalan giants accused of failing to comply with RFEF General Regulations.

On Thursday, September 26, the final verdict has been finally announced: FC Barcelona are fined €300 ( three hundred euros) by RFEF for Griezmann approach following Atletico complaint, as per El Mundo report.

As per previous reports, the 28-year-old may be disqualified for up to two months for breaching the contract with his ex-club. However, taking into account that Atletico failed the complaint only in May, the court doesn't consider sanctioning the player.

Earlier, it was reported that the committee was also considering closing down the Camp Nou for one home match. However, this kind of punishment is ruled out for the time being.

Atletico's initial plan was to get €80m which were included in Griezmann's release clause that existed before July 1. The Madrid club's officials earlier claimed that they got "sufficient evidence" regarding Barca's agreement with the World Champion before July 1.

The Catalans paid out Griezmann's €120m release clause and the Frenchman was free to leave Atletico Madrid and sign a five-year deal with Barca.

Source: https://tribuna.com/en/fcbarcelona/news/3472457/

·
Registered
697 Posts
Hello the January transfer window is open for a week.
And as nobody has started a thread!!! I will again start it.

So it is time to think about the ins and outs for your club?

Let the discussion begin !

Be realistic no Messi to Brighton and Hove Albion etc.

Yours

Farhan

·
Registered
697 Posts
Hello as an Everton Fan I am intrigued to see what will happen in the transfer window .

Rumours are that Gylfi Sigurdsson might be leaving as he no consitant making 9 assists in 65 games for Everton 1 assist every 7.222222222222 games.

Now with Cenk Tosun at Crystal Palace Everton I assume that Everton have a replacement striker /forward Oumar Niasse has not preformed as people thought he would when he came to the premier league from Lokomotiv Moscow.

The team have not replaced idrissa gueye who went to paris saint germain and
Jean-Philippe Gbamin who jonied from Mainz 05 in the summer he played 2 games and got injured.

Yours

Farhan

·
Registered
697 Posts
Hello as an Everton Fan I am surprised that the club have only made one signing during the transfer window, Jarrad Branthwaite from Carlisle United who is a young defender and one for the future with potential.

The club still need a number 6 as Jean-Philippe Gbamin is still injured, Morgan Schneiderlin is inconsistent at best and Tom Davis is still learning.

The team also need a 9 someone who has consistently scored 15-20+ goals per season in top league not a one season wonder.

Krzysztof Piatek has been liked however he had one season scoring 21 goals in Poland in the 17/18 season otherwise the most he scored was 13 2 years ago in Italy.

I hope that Carlo Ancelotti and Marcel Brands are not either waiting to see what other teams do or they are planning for the summer and are not buying anyone in the window.

Yours

Farhan

·
Registered
697 Posts
Hello as an Everton Fan Barcelona wanting Richarlison for 85,000,000 Euros is problematic for Everton.

If he goes in the next few days then Everton it could be that Everton could not find replacement in time. It could be Arteta all over again when arertra left Everton for Arsenal it was on the last day of window and towards the end of deadline day,so Everton could not replace him with minutes left on the clock.

Also if he does go then I hope the team have a replacement .

Furthermore, if I were him I would stay at Everton for a few more years and get first team football rather than be in rotation at Barcelona. Then move when you are more experienced.

Yours

Farhan

381 - 387 of 387 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.