Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 10976 Posts

·
Lethargic Llama, follow me on twitter
3,498 Posts
SO i go to work and return to find that Stevens has lost his mind and his bulk. WTF. He looks crazy. Has he wrestled looking like this?

·
2,775 Posts
SO i go to work and return to find that Stevens has lost his mind and his bulk. WTF. He looks crazy. Has he wrestled looking like this?
Yep he wrestled Colt Cabana recently on HDNet 11/22/10. I know what you mean, I hadn't seen any indy wrestling in quite a while and he looked completely different.

Still waiting for my DVDs to arrive, but I'll attempt to review them after seeing them. :)

·
Premium Member
4,185 Posts

·
Administrator
33,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RING OF HONOR HOLIDAY SALE
25% OFF YOUR ORDER PLUS FREE SHIPPING

In celebration of the holiday season, and for the FIRST TIME EVER at ROHWrestling.com, we are offering a combined percent off sale with free shipping. You can now Take 25% Off Your Order, and if you spend over $50 for U.S. customers and $75 for any customer outside the states, the shipping cost is on us.

To get 25% Off Your Order just follow these 2 simple steps:
1) Place an order for merchandise at www.rohstore.com
2) Enter the coupon code: holiday into the box marked Discount Coupon Code when you are going thru the checkout process. You must then hit the “apply” button to the right of the code in order to attach the discount to the order.

*Free shipping will automatically deducted from your order if you qualify. Customers shipping within the United States must spend at least $50. All customers outside the states must spend a minimum of $75.

**Tickets for the following events are NOT included in this sale and can’t be discounted: “Final Battle 2010″ New York, NY 12/18/10, Atlanta, GA on 4/1/10 and 4/2/10, Los Angeles, CA 1/28/11, and Louisville, KY on 12/9/10 and 12/10/10.
*** DVD Subscription Packages and Gift Certificates can NOT discounted.

Offer ends on Monday, December 6th at 10 AM EST. Shipping costs are not discountable. No adjustments to prior purchases or previously placed orders. Offer valid only on orders placed online at www.rohstore.com. Orders will only be discounted if you follow the steps listed above.

·
Lethargic Llama, follow me on twitter
3,498 Posts
Yep he wrestled Colt Cabana recently on HDNet 11/22/10. I know what you mean, I hadn't seen any indy wrestling in quite a while and he looked completely different.

Still waiting for my DVDs to arrive, but I'll attempt to review them after seeing them. :)
Damn you time warner for not having HDnet

·
Administrator
33,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great sale with the free shipping on top of the 25% it's only going to cost me $2.23 more to re-order the stuff they cancelled on black friday. Fuckers just better not cancel them again cos they fucked up with the shipping like the did with the pre-orders on BF.

·
Premium Member
20,306 Posts
I fucked up my PWG order earlier. Was trying to get the 5 for $40 offer but did it wrong. Sent PWG an email asking for a refund and got one. And I just re-did the order. I got: As The Worm Turns, Titannica, DDT4 (2010), DIO! & Seven. I haven't watched any PWG this year apart from Kurt Russellreunion, so I can't wait till they arrive.

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts
Damn, if I hadn't had 2 days off (which I didn't get paid for) last week for Thanksgiving, I'd be taking advantage of that 5 for $40 sale. Hopefully the sale runs for another week.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I fucked up my PWG order earlier. Was trying to get the 5 for $40 offer but did it wrong. Sent PWG an email asking for a refund and got one. And I just re-did the order. I got: As The Worm Turns, Titannica, DDT4 (2010), DIO! & Seven. I haven't watched any PWG this year apart from Kurt Russellreunion, so I can't wait till they arrive.
cant go wrong with any of those dvds. Has been a great year for PWG

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
cant go wrong with any of those dvds. Has been a great year for PWG
Except for Seven, it's not anywhere as good as 2009.

You could argue 2009, they did a lot of things better than ROH, but I feel the riles have been reversed this year.

PWG, to me, has been entirely directionless and whilst it's always done well to give a story to all matches, that no longer happens.

I don't feel there is anything amazing about PWG at the moment, which is a shame.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
Funny, neither have I. Used to put higher value on their product than, I don't know, oxygen? But now PWG and indy wrestling as a whole has kind of just been there without me being particularily interested in it. Can't believe it's been nearly a full year of Guerrilla now and I haven't watched practically anything. Gotta get that fixed soon.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
screw PWG, you guys should start buying AIW DVDs off of SMV. There the greatest secret in independent wrestling going today.
And if you weren't a complete shill for AIW that might actually hold water. Decent fed at times, horrible at times. Last show I watched was I think called Bring The Ruckus (don't worry, they're not that stupid) and while the main tag was good at Chris Dickenson actually sold for a change generally the card blew.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,251 Posts
I'm not a fan of SMV. Paying $20 for crappy DVRS doesn't make me want to shop there anymore.

·
Registered
174 Posts
ROH Bitter Friends, Stiffer Enemies 2 - 04/24/2010 (7.0/10)

Rasche Brown vs. Sami Callihan *1/2

Dark City Fight Club vs. The Bravado Brothers **

Eddie Edwards vs. Metal Master **1/4

The House of Truth vs. Erick Stevens & Shawn Daivari **

Pick 6 Series
Davey Richards vs. Roderick Strong ****

Rhett Titus vs. Petey Williams **

Austin Aries & Kenny King vs. The Briscoe Brothers ***1/4

ROH World Championship Match
Tyler Black vs. Chris Hero ***3/4

Chicago Street Fight
El Generico & Colt Cabana vs. Kevin Steen & Steve Corino ****​