Wrestling Forum banner

1321 - 1340 of 1349 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Enzo Amore (Now nzo)'s Debute Match in Northeast Wrestling.

I am just curious and wondering if anyone even cares anymore about Zo or has watched Northeast Wrestling's, New Prision Break, to see his debut match after being out of the ring for around 1.5 years. I use to be a huge Zo fan and decided as soon as I found out about this to check it out. I wanted see if he's changed, become better and a better person. If so then maybe I would give him a small chance.

Well I went to watch this show and on the site I went to they had a poster for it there. I was at first shocked to see the card super stacked with lots of former wwe. Big Cass, Jon Moxley, Dustin Rhodes and most surprisingly Jerry The King at 69 is still wrestling. Also there is David Arquette, Courtney Cox's former husband and Jungle Boy who is the son of actor Luke Perry. He seems interesting. So I gave this shot for more than just Zo and ended up really enjoying it. A lot of the promos were awesome, including Zo's which was funny, He seems to have gotten better overall at it and wrestling.

So anyway what do you guys think about Zo being back full time to wrestling and about Northeast Wrestling in general?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Pumped for this match! Saw Low Ki last month at War Chamber. Wish he could've done more, but it was complete chaos in the ring haha

·
#BAYBAY
20,070 Posts
Orlando, FL- EVOLVE is excited to announce that Evan Bourne is returning to action for the first time since 2013. Bourne is signed for the following EVOLVE events:

-EVOLVE 139 on November 9th in Queens, NY
-EVOLVE 140 on November 10th in Brooklyn, NY
-EVOLVE 141 on December 6th in Livonia, MI
-EVOLVE 142 on December 7th in Chicago, IL

Go to the WWNLive.com Events section for ticket and show info.

Evan Bourne was one of the WWE's most exciting stars. He was known for his spectacular "Air Bourne" finisher off the top rope. He rose to being WWE Tag Team Champions along with Kofi Kingston. Bourne's last match was in 2013 and he parted ways with WWE in 2014. He competed as Matt Sydal, but the Evan Bourne name and persona was retired.

Bourne now wants to make a comeback. EVOLVE's connection to NXT allows him to revive the "Evan Bourne" name and precision style that thrilled WWE audiences.

" There has never been a more ideal moment for Evan Bourne to return," Bourne said. "I'm thankful for this rebirth. I'm thrilled for this opportunity, and I will open everyone's eyes at EVOLVE. On November 9th and 10th, come see what I'm saying."

"We have so many unique opportunities with the EVOLVE connection to WWE," EVOVLE VP Of Talent Relations & Creative Gabe Sapolsky said. "We can put on matches with talent that no one else on the independent wrestling level can. One of these unique opportunities is being able to revive Evan Bourne. I know he is very hungry and looks at this as a comeback opportunity. I''ve know him since 2004 and I'm very excited to be working with him again."

We will have information on Bourne's opponents early next week. Bourne will also be available for Meet & Greets at all his scheduled EVOLVE events. Stay tuned to www.WWNLive.com for the latest.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,975 Posts
SHIRLEY's Shows of the Year:

AEW Double or Nothing
- 1 x 10* / 3 x 4* / 5 x 3*

GCW #TheySaid
- 3 x 5* / 4 x 4* / 1 x 3*

GCW Worst Behavior '19
- 1 x 6* / 1 x 5* / 2 x 4* / 1 x 3*

NJPW BOSJ: Day 8
- 1 x 7* / 2 x 4* / 1 x 3*

Beyond Americanrana '19
- 1 x 6* / 2 x 5* / 1 x 4* / 3 x 3*

Can't see anything beating these now...thoughts?

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts

AEW Double or Nothing

GCW #TheySaid

GCW Worst Behavior '19

Beyond Americanrana '19

None of these are MLW SUPERFIGHT 2. These are incorrect, Adolf.

·
Registered
12,531 Posts
of course my BOLA DVD's show up on the Friday of my week off instead of the Monday and right before a Takeover/Survivor Series weekend.

#firstworldproblems

·
Registered
703 Posts

AEW Double or Nothing

GCW #TheySaid

GCW Worst Behavior '19

Beyond Americanrana '19

ROH/NJPW G1 Supercard had 5 four + star matches by Big Dave. If were going off star ratings.

·
Working on a novel about about nothing
2,097 Posts
Ospreay to GCW confirmed
Feels like they have to run him versus Alex Zayne. SOMEONE is going to run that match that weekend but feels like a must for Spring Break. Otherwise not really sure what you do with him. Not sure what you do with Great Muta either. Muta ain't gonna give you a good match so I assume you do him versus Janela or a tag match...still with Janela. Smoke and mirrors might do the trick.

1321 - 1340 of 1349 Posts