Wrestling Forum banner

1881 - 1899 of 1899 Posts

·
Intoner
6,491 Posts
Good show overall. Crowd was not into some things which ruined experience a bit.

Is it 5 more matches for Eddie and Elgin or 3 more?

Rhyno is really bad in the ring. He should just stop.

A lot of people missed the tapings, but I did not feel it on this show. Everyone was very well used. Storylines are progressing and everything on the show actually has a reason to be there.

·
Premium Member
43,713 Posts
Show felt like a house show for most of it, but I like the idea of the other champs (X and KO) staking their claims against Tessa. Maybe there is something they can do with that going forward.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Dan Maff said he almost ended up in Impact Wrestling. He was supposed to come in for a few shows, but at the last second Colt Cabana called up Maff and booked him for ROH Unauthorized. Maff's matches that weekend were so well received, apparently a "sign this man" chant erupted among the other talent when he walked back to the locker room and he had a contract offer before he went home. He called Impact and they said they couldn't match, so here we are.

He was considering retirement and suddenly two major promotions called him up in the same week, and he ended up signing his first exclusive wrestling contract at age 46, 20 years after his pro debut.

·
Registered
176 Posts
It really frustrates me that Impact follow up one of their most talked about shows in half a decade (Hard 2 Kill) with a highlight package analysis show and then 4 weeks of throwaway tapings in Mexico. Talk about a momentum killer.

·
Southern Pride
2,822 Posts
Watched the episode from Twitch tonight. Love me some Taya. Got plenty of her between tonights show and post-show matches.

Tessa Blanchard, Ace Austin and Taya continue to be my 3 favorite in Impact.

TJP and Vikingo had a great match. The agility that they have, especially Vikingo.

I'm ready for them to get out of Mexico now.

·
Intoner
6,491 Posts
I hipe ICU is something better than Larry D.

·
Intoner
6,491 Posts
I hated the main event.

Everything else was fine. Daga, Fulton, Moose, Mack and Rascalz should be doing something better. They can actually fill those spots left by all the guys who left or got injured.

·
Southern Pride
2,822 Posts
Jordynne Grace winning was the only thing that I disliked about the main event. The match itself was okay. I'm just not a fan of Grace at all. Sad times for Taya.

There were some boring stuff in the middle of this show but Edwards/Elgin and the Knockouts Championship match was good.

RVD is my MVP for the episode for countering the dick flip attempt.

I do like whats going on between Tessa and Ace Austin.

·
Intoner
6,491 Posts
It's a shame they're wasting Tessa-Austin on a Impact+ show. If not PPV, this could atleast be a good main event match for Impact.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not only did they sign Chris Bey, but they also signed two others as well. No clue as to who? Tommy Dreamer dropped the news last week on busted open radio. Hope one is a new KO.

1881 - 1899 of 1899 Posts