Wrestling Forum banner

1861 - 1880 of 1899 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Lol at comparing Tessa to men, a man doing a job for a 130lbs woman is fucking retarded. You'll never see Roman Reigns do a job for Becky Lynch, because for all of his faults, McMahon isn't a total retard
4.2 Million Views on Facebook says otherwise. That's why most jabroni wrestling fans don't know wtf their talking about when it comes to what draws and what doesn't.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
4.2 Million Views on Facebook says otherwise. That's why most jabroni wrestling fans don't know wtf their talking about when it comes to what draws and what doesn't.
Part of me wants to say that awful Rusev/Lana/Lashley angle WWE is running is getting tons of views and that's still crap, at the same time I have no problem with Tessa being good enough to compete against the mens roster either.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Part of me wants to say that awful Rusev/Lana/Lashley angle WWE is running is getting tons of views and that's still crap, at the same time I have no problem with Tessa being good enough to compete against the mens roster either.

Exactly. I can understand why some would have a problem with women vs man matches...but let's not forget that China did the same thing in WWF and it got her major over. This has made Tessa seem like a huge badass and has elevated her to one of the top females in the business. It's the right move for Impact because for the most part, she can make it believable because she's solid in the ring and can hold her own.

I do have a problem with her beating Cage. I feel that it should only face male wrestlers that aren't too large and intimidating. Sami is the perfect guy for this because he's vicious and mean while also looking somewhat like the average male. He doesn't look superhuman which works perfect for working with someone like Tessa.

There literally isn't a better choice in wrestling when it comes to inter-gender wrestling than The Draw Sami Callihan.

·
Intoner
6,491 Posts
Fat kid Sami looks like Cartman.

·
The TNA IMPACT Wrestling Guru
205 Posts

·
Southern Pride
2,822 Posts
That RVD celebration didn't get interesting until he ended up with more and more lipstick as it went on. I can't believe that I actually laughed at that.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
I dont feel RVD has been entertaining at all since ECW but i guess thats the companies fault not giving him storylines maybe ? But dam he has character again and his heelish dont care pot head wild hoes character right now is working. Enjoying him and His new theme song is so fitting and bad ass. Just my personal view

·
Southern Pride
2,822 Posts
I did watch the whole episode tonight. I don't usually watch Impact live. Usually it's on a Saturday when i'm catching up with shows.

Ace Austin is great. Besides Tessa Blanchard, he is one of my favorites in Impact right now.

To me they really need to find something different for Moose because this isn't working. Josh Mathews needs to stop saying "he could still be playing football but he left that to become a wrestler, to become world champion" because the guy is now in his mid 30s and he is no where close to being world champion.

Tessa was ready to kick butt with heels on there at the end toward Sami. I like where they are going with Sami. "you will never see me coming".

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
They need to keep the hard to kill slogan, they had it of course for more matches tonight from the show. It works

I always said this is a great branding slogan and should be the name of the show or as its main brand slogan. Sounds good and looks good

And yes they need to push moose

·
Registered
482 Posts
Not watched this week's yet, but did see the Shamrock promo praising Fulton etc. Do get the hunch that OVE are breaking up, not necessarily in a bad way, but I think the time is right. Sami with his vignette on Twitter seem to be a lone wolf/I want revenge type thing, Crists need to get back in the Tag-Team scene - been way too long & Fulton on his own could be a breakout star. Allows Sami, to bring in a new tag team too (which is the biggest need in IMPACT right now).

·
Registered
446 Posts
Not watched this week's yet, but did see the Shamrock promo praising Fulton etc. Do get the hunch that OVE are breaking up, not necessarily in a bad way, but I think the time is right. Sami with his vignette on Twitter seem to be a lone wolf/I want revenge type thing, Crists need to get back in the Tag-Team scene - been way too long & Fulton on his own could be a breakout star. Allows Sami, to bring in a new tag team too (which is the biggest need in IMPACT right now).
I see what you're saying but I personally don't like it. Sami isn't a big guy and he already got beat by a women. He kinda needs the extra backup in my opinion if he wants to remain on top.

I dont feel RVD has been entertaining at all since ECW but i guess thats the companies fault not giving him storylines maybe ? But dam he has character again and his heelish dont care pot head wild hoes character right now is working. Enjoying him and His new theme song is so fitting and bad ass. Just my personal view
Dude I agree with you. He's a fucking boss right now lmao

I was so board of this guy for years because he was obviously just going through the motions and didn't give a fuck. I didn't see this character change coming at all and I love it.

·
Southern Pride
2,822 Posts
The best thing from the show tonight was the main event match with Tessa and Trey vs. Taya and Ace Austin.

Most of everything else really wasn't that interesting.

I never knew that Taya can speak Spanish. Nice!

1861 - 1880 of 1899 Posts