·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
Best brawl I've seen in years.

Reactions: Stoney Jackson

·
Registered
91 Posts
I don't care about the size of the crowd or the size of the ring. Solid show tonight with some really good matches but especially Daga vs TJP. I can see star potential in both outside of just the X Division. The brawl between Sami and Tessa was fun.

·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
8 matches are official for HtK

• Impact World Championship Match: Sami Callihan vs. Tessa Blanchard
  • Impact X-Division Championship Match: Ace Austin vs. Trey
  • Impact Knockouts Championship Match: Taya Valkyrie vs. Jordynne Grace vs. ODB
  • Impact World Tag Team Championship Match: The North vs. Rich Swann and Willie Mack
  • Eddie Edwards vs. Michael Elgin
  • Brian Cage vs. Rob Van Dam
  • Moose vs. Rhino
  • Madman Fulton vs. Ken Shamrock

·
The TNA IMPACT Wrestling Guru
217 Posts
Hoping ODB wins @ Hard To Kill ...

·
Registered
9,618 Posts
I hate 'This is Impact" chants. Corny as fuck. Just chant "Impact" if you want to fanboy a bit.
Agree i hate that. Impact repeat would be much classier and less indy nerd.

·
Registered
610 Posts
  • Its just amazing that such a little character tweak can make someone I was tired of seeing into must see tv.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I just popped in to say lol TNA after I ran into a video on youtube of Tessa Blanchard beating Brian Cage. Talk about jumping the shark. And Cage is a complete retard for agreeing to do a job for a 130lbs woman, I can't even take him seriously as a monster again.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I just popped in to say lol TNA after I ran into a video on youtube of Tessa Blanchard beating Brian Cage. Talk about jumping the shark. And Cage is a complete retard for agreeing to do a job for a 130lbs woman, I can't even take him seriously as a monster again.
They’ve wrestled in at least one other promotion before this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,730 Posts

Cena and Lesnar are dead to you, or you're a dipshit sexist?

·
Registered
610 Posts
LOL I love how Impact is kicking ass and all the little nerds wanna try to pinpoint one aspect of the show to try to bash the overall product.

"You just ran into a video" ....lmao admit you watched it like an adult ya insecure jabroni.

Impact is kickin ass and unfortunately the AEW dweebs are now getting jelly.

Ahhhh....I'm sure that last Dark Order segment was great TV though right?

Lol nerd

·
Registered
2,316 Posts

Cena and Lesnar are dead to you, or you're a dipshit sexist?
Lol at comparing Tessa to men, a man doing a job for a 130lbs woman is fucking retarded. You'll never see Roman Reigns do a job for Becky Lynch, because for all of his faults, McMahon isn't a total retard

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
LOL I love how Impact is kicking ass and all the little nerds wanna try to pinpoint one aspect of the show to try to bash the overall product.

"You just ran into a video" ....lmao admit you watched it like an adult ya insecure jabroni.

Impact is kickin ass and unfortunately the AEW dweebs are now getting jelly.

Ahhhh....I'm sure that last Dark Order segment was great TV though right?

Lol nerd
AEW is trash but lol at putting over impact. It's just as fuck goofy as they are, and they run shows in front of like 20 people. Probably because they have a woman go toe to toe with a guy like Brian fucking Cage

·
Registered
9,730 Posts
Lol at comparing Tessa to men, a man doing a job for a 130lbs woman is fucking retarded. You'll never see Roman Reigns do a job for Becky Lynch, because for all of his faults, McMahon isn't a total retard
In which fucked up, dipshit, asinine universe Roman vs Becky is less believable than Cena selling a single offensive move from Mysterio? Or Lesnar, an MMA HEAVYWEIGHT champion, selling a single offensive move from Styles?

Get out of the cave and get a doctor. You have severe issues with women.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Believability in wrestling stops the moment someone does a freaking Irish Whip anyway.
Just enjoy the very fake (yes, bumps can hurt blah blah) and scripted fighting.

Tessa vs Sami tell a great story. One of the best of last year, and it needs to end with Tessa winning the belt.

·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
The realism argument is bad. I mean just watch any UFC fight. It's boredom and suffering compared even to a 7 minutes filler tv match. At least in terms of moves. Emotions are different thing.

However I would prefer wrestlers and writers to do a better job. I think when Ospreay fights Okada like an equal it's not a good booking for Okada even if the match is great. And with Tessa and Fulton or Strowman vs. pretty much anyone this problem is bigger.

Sami vs. Tessa at Slammi was actually well booked. But Sami is a short guy, it's way easier to watch. Tessa surviving Fulton and Rich Swan kicking out after 10 moves is stupid. Even if it looks good.

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Daga and TJP had an excellent match.
- Slick and tight and great to watch. I have seen Daga in 'Progress' and can't rate him high enough. The crowd were really into this!

- Also, enjoyed Grace v Dashwood, good pace and moves.

- Page v Swann - great match, shame about the end. Mack isn't that dumb.

- Joey Ryan is awesome. STFU.

1841 - 1860 of 2166 Posts