Wrestling Forum banner

1761 - 1780 of 1936 Posts

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
If impact uses the terminator beat at the start which clearly is slightly different so they can use it. Why not make the entire theme be that. Its way more fitting than the tune that kicks in. Always bugged me.

This week is good so far. Its funny to say but i wanna see more rvd

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
In all honesty i normally dont care that much about women wrestling but Impact has some of the more interesting roster out of sny product i like

·
Premium Member
43,784 Posts
Tessa is my pick for female star of the year for 2019.

Becky is the bigger name and the bigger star, for sure, but as far as content and keeping me entertained week to week, Tessa has had an outstanding year, and she is one of the only reasons I even watch Impact these days.

·
Intoner
6,506 Posts
Swann and Tessa are already a better team than Swann & Mack and The North. Amazing match.

·
Intoner
6,506 Posts
It's time for Hard to Kill thread

2 matches announced

- Tessa vs. Sammi for world title
- Trey vs. Austin for XXX title

·
Registered
78 Posts
This was my very first time ever tuning into Impact last night on the AXS channel.. and..

i was instantly turned off in the very first match and no longer cared cause all i ever heard was the stupid commentator's asking the champion guy (something excabater champion...something i dont know) questions nonstop about online dating apps, mom this/that ..girlfriend this/that instead of talking about the match.

Ugh i couldnt stand it at all...
i'll stick to wwe (brock lesnar), and aew :(

·
Registered
264 Posts
This was my very first time ever tuning into Impact last night on the AXS channel.. and..

i was instantly turned off in the very first match and no longer cared cause all i ever heard was the stupid commentator's asking the champion guy (something excabater champion...something i dont know) questions nonstop about online dating apps, mom this/that ..girlfriend this/that instead of talking about the match.

Ugh i couldnt stand it at all...
i'll stick to wwe (brock lesnar), and aew :(
Then you are missing out on a superior product. IMPACT is the best weekly right now.

But watch whatever pleases you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
mmm, well i might give it another chance next week. Don't have a clue (yet) who any of the top guys are, on that.

I was always watching New Japan Pro Wrestling every single weeknight (monday-friday) ... but then stupid AXS TV just completely got rid of it for who knows why, the day after Daylight Savings Time, 2 weeks ago. that seriously disappointed me.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
AXS still airs new episodes of NJPW on their Saturday block right after WOW. I can see how that bit with Ace Austin on commentary wouldn't be for everyone but the product as a whole is extremely good right now.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Well Im watching the first AXS show. The presentation is better and I liked that they finally ditched the found footage cam. The stage set up is nice, professional and yet not over done like WWE's are. And I like the theme as is sounds like a theme a wrestling show would have.

1761 - 1780 of 1936 Posts