13T. Ember Moon AEW

Top Rookie 2021/2022

1. Jade Cargill AEW
2. Raquel González WWE
3T. Nikkita Lyons WWE
3T. Alba Fyre WWE

· Registered
1,959 Posts
Over Drive looks decent. Hoping Taurus gets the win and becomes X-Division Champion.
Looking forward to it. Haven’t watched yesterday’s Impact, so will probably get to OverDrive on Sunday.
Impact has been pretty good and intriguing the last two weeks. I do agree that Taurus would be interesting as champion, not sure I am interested in seeing Miguel with the X title again.

I'll probably catch this tomorrow morning. The build between Alexander and Kaz has been really good. I wouldn't mind seeing Kaz walk off with the World title, even though I doubt they give him a chance. I like Alexander but he has gotten boring for me. I honestly think he would work better as a heel in a stable. Still wish that Moose would get another run with the title.

I do agree the Bully Ray and Tommy Dreamer stuff just needs to go away. Still don't get why Dreamer is on our TV in 2022.

· Registered
89 Posts
Spoiler alert !
Over Drive was better than their usual B PPV’s they had this year.
Bully Ray vs Moose - I expected worse from Bully in ring abilty at his age, but he and Josh will have a good match at Hard to Kill. Also Moose can say that he got Bully first through the table. Rating **
I am sorry but woman matches I skipped except Mascha vs Grace - their BFG match was better because I belived that Mascha has a change of winning. Still a very good wrestling match. Rating ***3/4
Black Taurus vs Trey -
finally Trey will have a good run, the match was ok but the way of the result was great - Rating **1/2
Rhino and Heath vs Major Players -
nothing special, it only set up MCMG vs Major Players feud - Rating *
Josh vs Kaz -
this could have been the B PPV where the world title changes, either Kaz or Bully at the end of the show, for a moment I taught Impact has the guts to do it here. It could help the credibility in future, still the match was very good, like Josh vs Shelly at Emergence, but the result was predictible. Rating ****1/4
Even I did not like Bully winning at BFG, I started to like the story for him. Since Sami injury Impact really needed a great heel and with Moose already feuded with Josh, Bully is the best choice. Also I think he and Joe Hendry have the ability to get a great reaction from a crowd that small.

· Registered
1,072 Posts
Bully vs Moose was my favorite match of the night. I can understand some not agreeing with the ending but its a gimmick match. So I don't really see the loss hurting Moose.

My biggest disappointment was Trey winning. Just don't really care for him. Maybe his heel run will change that.

Hotch in the preshow match really impressed me.

· Registered
16,641 Posts
Yeah and will be challenging for the title at the next major show.

Guys like him and Jericho used to complain about the Hogans and Flairs of the world 20 years ago, but here they are doing the same thing.

the little guy always crys like that until they get the spot. People somehow praise punky when he spent a career bitching like this.

· Registered
1,072 Posts
The difference is who exactly is Bully holding back? Maclin maybe, but his time is coming. Plus Bully has not been hanging around the past few years like Eddie Edwards. He's a familiar face that has very little history anyone on the roster. He maybe older but I have not see signs that he's unable to work. Worst case he wins the title at H2K and then drops it to Impact's reluctant savior Maclin.

· Registered
2,308 Posts
Another great episode. Stand outs being:

Opening followed up Deaner "killing" EY and VBD now evolving into The Design. Quite surprised by how good Deaner is on the promo, and the new group has potential.

MCMG vs Heath & Rhyno - ok TV match, predictable outcome that leaves possible feud(s).

Kon vs Sami - Good match, helps The Design establish themselves as a threat.

Josh open world title challenge - Wants Bully Ray, he declines, and end up with Mike Bailey getting world title shot! Surprisingly great match that is just short of 60 minutes! 50/50 on having this match that long but it helps establish Bailey as a top star as well as giving Josh a gruelling match, without being hardcore, on his way to Hard to Kill. Bully has gotten into Joshs head, now it seems Josh won't be going into the match 100% physically, especially if he keeps having matches every week.

Defiently intriguing into seeing what happens next week

3701 - 3720 of 3788 Posts