Wrestling Forum banner

Official Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread

300109 Views 3787 Replies 292 Participants Last post by  TeamFlareZakk
From here on out, all Impact weekly TV talk will be discussed here. Chatter about the shows, ratings following, promoted matches, etc. And as always, for the record, NO SPOILERS.

----------

Discuss.
Reactions: Rjw90 and IndyTaker
3681 - 3700 of 3788 Posts

· The Face of Evil
6,979 Posts
I decided to watch an entire episode of Impact tonight. Even with the obvious lower budget in presentation, the actual content, stories and flow to the show is so much better than what AEW puts out every week. Too bad they don't have the budget to hire some of the AEW top talent so they can be booked properly.

· Registered
359 Posts
I decided to watch an entire episode of Impact tonight. Even with the obvious lower budget in presentation, the actual content, stories and flow to the show is so much better than what AEW puts out every week. Too bad they don't have the budget to hire some of the AEW top talent so they can be booked properly.
Impact would need people like Cena and Undertaker to come in and get better ratings. Even then, everyone will just shit on them like they continuously have for 20 years.

Impact needs to just stay the course and hope that frustrated WWE and AEW wrestlers stop by for a bit.

· Registered
550 Posts
Impact would need people like Cena and Undertaker to come in and get better ratings. Even then, everyone will just shit on them like they continuously have for 20 years.

Impact needs to just stay the course and hope that frustrated WWE and AEW wrestlers stop by for a bit.
You literally shit on anything they do as soon as you get the chance here.

You are the cancer you speak of.

It's people like you that normalise the trashing of Impacts reputation, even when they do things right.

Absolute poison.

· Registered
359 Posts
Everyone can easily look through your post history.

You're so self unaware, 'fans' like you are the biggest issue above everything Impact have.

The normalisation of the smear campaiging of Impact. Like it's the 'cool' thing to do.
Fans like me who subscribe to Impact plus and don’t take shit about them on Twitter?

Just because I am accepting of their short comings, doesn’t mean I shit on them.

I can’t stop 25000 people from talking shit about them.

· Registered
550 Posts
Fans like me who subscribe to Impact plus and don’t take shit about them on Twitter?

Just because I am accepting of their short comings, doesn’t mean I shit on them.

I can’t stop 25000 people from talking shit about them.
You're one of the least accepting of anything Impact related in this forum, even when they do right - it's not good enough for you.

Like I said, you live in your own world.. totally self unaware.

Everyone can see your post history.

· Registered
359 Posts
You're one of the least accepting of anything Impact related in this forum, even when they do right - it's not good enough for you.

Like I said, you live in your own world.. totally self unaware.

Everyone can see your post history.
Are you the guy wishing Jarrett and Storm were wrestling at BFG? You’re also in your own world, thinking that Impact is a “threat” to WWE or AEW. Keep on dreaming dude. Impact just signed Bobby Fish and resigned Johnny Swinger. Not exactly moves that will threaten the top 2, but hey keep dreaming for old guys.

How are the ratings since Bully Ray came in?

· Registered
550 Posts
Are you the guy wishing Jarrett and Storm were wrestling at BFG? You’re also in your own world, thinking that Impact is a “threat” to WWE or AEW. Keep on dreaming dude. Impact just signed Bobby Fish and resigned Johnny Swinger. Not exactly moves that will threaten the top 2, but hey keep dreaming for old guys.

How are the ratings since Bully Ray came in?
No that wasn't me.

But as I said, your suggestions in your post history are the most comical of all.

How were the ratings with your boy mr. generic Eddie Edwards of all people main eventing?

Bobby Fish doesn't have a contract and I hardly think Swinger is being paid much. He's literally just happy to still be able to wrestle.

· Registered
359 Posts
No that wasn't me.

But as I said, your suggestions in your post history are the most comical of all.

How were the ratings with your boy mr. generic Eddie Edwards of all people main eventing?

Bobby Fish doesn't have a contract and I hardly think Swinger is being paid much. He's literally just happy to still be able to wrestle.
The ratings are the same, as when he’s not? So, like I have said before, it really doesn’t matter who is there, it is what it is. That’s fine. Only wankers like you think a person like Jericho is going to take it to the next level.

I am here to tell you, there is no next level. It’s not happening. Go ahead and dream, fantasy book all you want. Impact is a Fish and Zicky Dice company. That’s fine. They will continue to make it work.

Only delusional “fans“ like you believe they can play in the big leagues.

· Registered
550 Posts
The ratings are the same, as when he’s not? So, like I have said before, it really doesn’t matter who is there, it is what it is. That’s fine. Only wankers like you think a person like Jericho is going to take it to the next level.

I am here to tell you, there is no next level. It’s not happening. Go ahead and dream, fantasy book all you want. Impact is a Fish and Zicky Dice company. That’s fine. They will continue to make it work.

Only delusional “fans“ like you believe they can play in the big leagues.
I don't know what the actual fuck you're talking about, but I'm not suprised - you're a literal retard.

Seems you've confused me for about 3 different people all in the same conversation.

'is no next level' - we agree on this, not with no nothing smear campaign running cunt 'fans' with shit for brains ideas 24/7 like you.

It still amuses me how you'll sit there and pretend to want what's best for Impact whilst not having a clue about what exactly IS best for them and then the real you comes out when challenged.. the one that starts actively shitting on them as per usual.

Either you're on the spectrum or you're actually this fucking stupid.

· Registered
359 Posts
I don't know what the actual fuck you're talking about, but I'm not suprised - you're a literal retard.

Seems you've confused me for about 3 different people all in the same conversation.

'is no next level' - we agree on this, not with no nothing smear campaign running cunt 'fans' with shit for brains ideas 24/7 like you.

It still amuses me how you'll sit there and pretend to want what's best for Impact whilst not having a clue about what exactly IS best for them and then the real you comes out when challenged.. the one that starts actively shitting on them as per usual.

Either you're on the spectrum or you're actually this fucking stupid.
You’re just not smart enough to comprehend anything. You used the word “retard” earlier, which proves you’re just looking to try and make yourself look smarter, which you’re not.

How do you support Impact? What was your favorite part of Thursdays show?

· Registered
16,641 Posts

Impact has a lot of work a head of them on many things that i personally feel would help them grow again, But ya the product right now is better than aew i agree.

But as long as it only stays on that network they will never grow in ratings which is a big problem. There is no reason why the owners cant have the product on a better channel. I get that they own that channel but no one cares about it.

· Registered
359 Posts
Impact has a lot of work a head of them on many things that i personally feel would help them grow again, But ya the product right now is better than aew i agree.

But as long as it only stays on that network they will never grow in ratings which is a big problem. There is no reason why the owners cant have the product on a better channel. I get that they own that channel but no one cares about it.
It’s Catch 22. Impact is probably the highest rated program on their channels. So if you take off your highest rated program, that’s not good. Then you have to hope another channel will pay more in rights than what’s its worth to them currently. Not as easy as you might think.

· Registered
16,641 Posts
It’s Catch 22. Impact is probably the highest rated program on their channels. So if you take off your highest rated program, that’s not good. Then you have to hope another channel will pay more in rights than what’s its worth to them currently. Not as easy as you might think.
of course, Im just saying that its just simply not going to EVER go any higher than it currently is. No matter how good the product is. Some channels and in fact many are just dead.

· Registered
16,641 Posts
I agree. Others will disagree. I guess you’re just a “hater” too.

there is nothing i said that makes me a hater. Its just conversation and debate about a realistic logical situation. Dont act like cancel culture people accusing someone of hating when its logical thinking. Be part of the discussing and not the problem. How dare i talk about other options that could lead to more viewers, Such a hateful idea.

· Registered
359 Posts
there is nothing i said that makes me a hater. Its just conversation and debate about a realistic logical situation. Dont act like cancel culture people accusing someone of hating when its logical thinking. Be part of the discussing and not the problem. How dare i talk about other options that could lead to more viewers, Such a hateful idea.
Sorry, you took it the wrong way. There’s another guy in the thread that thinks talking logically and realistically about Impact means you’re a hater.

3681 - 3700 of 3788 Posts