Wrestling Forum banner

2401 - 2420 of 2425 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Bar the cowboy hat, I absolutely love the look of Joe Doering, he just looks a mean, crazy dude. His accomplishments in AJPW are excellent too, IMPACT may have got a gem with him.
Yeah the dude can go in that ring and has a great presence. Impact really needs some players and they got one with him. Enjoying watching him break people in half. I slightly marked out when he showed up.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I downloaded Impact 11/17 and it was just matches from turning point, did I get a troll file or did they re-run on TV because of the technical issues?

·
Registered
770 Posts
but to the smarks that the wrong Japanese promotion
Kinda true, as some know I'm a huge NJPW fan but that doesn't mean I won't acknowledge the stature and success that AJPW had at one point in time and the legacy that the Triple Crown holds. Anyone who has held that belt is legit as f*ck, no real other way to put it. Joe Doering is no exception.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I can't believe it's 2020 and wrestling promotions are still running wedding storylines and "who shot JR" mysteries on television.

We've learned nothing.

·
Registered
151 Posts
It might seem like a stupid question, but how did they have Su + Suzie at the same place same time? Of course it was probably someone else playing suzie once she turned around but she did look like her, same physical shape & same height...

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hearing AJ's music brings back good old memories... BTW Page losing to AJ Swoggle means he isn't re-signing & Alexander will turn on him soon

2401 - 2420 of 2425 Posts