Wrestling Forum banner

2381 - 2400 of 2425 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Its the same stupid dancing idiot from 205! 💀

This match is stupid, you already know Rascelz are gonna lose and go to NXT

Edit: (wow the Impact live thread is just 💀 compared to Wednesday night threads)

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
According to PWInsider via 411 the contracts of Taya and Page have not yet been renewed. Didn't think much about it, but as some realised Taya and Page both seem to have recently worked on their appearance (looking more in shape), maybe they were/are looking for offers.
I think that Taya's ends in January the last I had read. It sounds like she might be on her way out. You have to wonder if there is interest in WWE since her husband is there, but I fear like the WWE would find a way to ruin here.

That sucks if they do lose Ethan Page, he has come a very long way and I could see him even as a future World Champion. Last year when they did the Impact Provincial Wrestling Federation episode, you could really see him shine during this episode here that has paved the way for such a great 2020 in the ring.

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
I think that Taya's ends in January the last I had read. It sounds like she might be on her way out. You have to wonder if there is interest in WWE since her husband is there, but I fear like the WWE would find a way to ruin here.

That sucks if they do lose Ethan Page, he has come a very long way and I could see him even as a future World Champion. Last year when they did the Impact Provincial Wrestling Federation episode, you could really see him shine during this episode here that has paved the way for such a great 2020 in the ring.
Yes Taya’s contract ends in January

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,404 Posts

They already got nothing for Morrison, Taya would just be teamed up with Dana Brooke because she kind of looks like Dana Brooke 💀

How long is Morrison stuck there? They should go to AEW together

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,478 Posts
Really exciting main event.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Impact just isnt what it used to be.. 💀

Its still however a ok show, its better than RAW
The biggest blow/‘s was losing their tv deals. They had a big expensive roster with Hogan, Bischoff, Sting, Nash, Booker, Hardy, Steiner etc etc. A year or two later, realized it wasn’t working, and TNA was becoming a joke. Thus roster was thinned and the ratings left. No ratings, no tv deal. No tv deal, no fans. So they kept switching tv deals multiple times from like 2013/2019... thus making it very difficult for fans to follow.

Now, new management, smaller budget focusing on breaking even, afforded them to show they can be successful, and their owning company bought a TV station, thus impact should always have a home. Now they are investing more money back into the product.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I assumed Taya will just stay in Impact and AAA as she has a safe place there, but yeah it doesn't look that way. I guess it will be WWE in that case.

I don't expect much out of a WWE run either. Maybe that isn't necessary for her though, it's possible Taya just aims for some run on bigger TV to promote with Morrison her clothing label for the future. If WWE allows that, but Morrison is doing it on hos social media at least.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Taya was always leaving at the end of the year, so no surprise, she's done EVERYTHING, that was until the women's tag-team came around, I think she suits IMPACT perfectly, I think she as an actress has come on leaps and bounds, her facials are amazing.

Page, I always felt would be with IMPACT for years and years & do everything, so to see him leave as quick as this would be a shame, he's a huge TNA/IMPACT fan too, so I just thought he'd want to win it all, but he's a star & is guaranteed money for AEW or WWE. But would I be surprised if he stayed? not one bit.

I always thought Sami's was up soon too, simply can't lose him. You don't let a cornerstone walk again, not right now.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Joe Doering is one ugly motherfucker lol.
Yeah he just the looks the part as a heel, reminds me of a young Jake the Snake. Also have a feeling he was meant to debut at BFG because EY was using the phrase 'the world doesn't belong to them, it belongs to us' in the build-up to that show.
I don't think Ethan Paige leaves the company for a while yet, he will want a main event run to elevate himself first. As for Taya she's done it all so I suspect she'll be gone in January.

2381 - 2400 of 2425 Posts