Wrestling Forum banner

2141 - 2160 of 2164 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,285 Posts
Why is Impact wasting money and airtime on RVD's old high looking ass? He seriously looks like he's stoned out of his mind everytime it shows him, and from what i can see he never wrestles so i really don't get the point of him being there with his fake blowup doll looking girlfriend.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Why are Impact wasting money and airtime on RVD's old high looking ass? He seriously looks like he's stoned out of his mind everytime it shows him, and from what i can see he never wrestles so i really don't get the point of him being there with his fake blowup doll looking girlfriend.
Yeah I could have done without that, I pretty much moved past it when they were on. That girl does remind me of those girls "in real life" who think they are way better looking than they are and think every man wants them. At least she's relatable but yeah get them both off the TV, have Callihan squash RVD and send him packing or at least use him to enhance the newer guys and get rid of the chick.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
EE vs Trey was fun, but too predictable. That's going to be a problem with the open challenge.
Skipped the Wrestlehouse segments. I'm too old for this shit. Rosemary, Su Yung, etc are the worst. Just leave and pursue an acting career. They are obviously not into this wrestling stuff.
Sami is a dumbass for ditching the oVe gimmick for whatever he's doing at the moment. That promo was embarrassingly bad.
I like GB's new look. Good, serious match and solid debut for the Good Brothers. Cool.

Well that was a show that reminded me why I stopped watching Impact. I hate their comedy and sometimes it's too much.
Next week should be better. Looking forward to Slater/Moose.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,285 Posts
Yeah I could have done without that, I pretty much moved past it when they were on. That girl does remind me of those girls "in real life" who think they are way better looking than they are and think every man wants them. At least she's relatable but yeah get them both off the TV, have Callihan squash RVD and send him packing or at least use him to enhance the newer guys and get rid of the chick.
Yeah you can tell she thinks she looks amazing, when in reality she looks awful, weird oddly shaped body where shes fat in places but also for some reason has a 6 pack of abs which looks weird as fuck. She also looks like shes probably slept with like 100 some different guys in the last few years.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Why is Impact wasting money and airtime on RVD's old high looking ass? He seriously looks like he's stoned out of his mind everytime it shows him, and from what i can see he never wrestles so i really don't get the point of him being there with his fake blowup doll looking girlfriend.
I have to say I enjoyed this run with Impact when he went back to the cocky heel RVD. The whole everyone is trying to be RVD was entertaining. But his chick really needs to go.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Forbes is FUGLY as all hell. Everytime I see her on my TV its like I want to put something right through it. LOL!

Agreed, RVD can still go in the ring and seems to be a semi-decent guy but shit Forbes really brings him down a lot. I still can't believe he left his nice looking wife for this FUGLY plastic barbie doll.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I think Moose and Eddie Edwards will face each other to unify their titles (although Moose's title is recognized only by him) and Edwards will win.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Yeah you can tell she thinks she looks amazing, when in reality she looks awful, weird oddly shaped body where shes fat in places but also for some reason has a 6 pack of abs which looks weird as fuck. She also looks like shes probably slept with like 100 some different guys in the last few years.
Lmao! I know right! I was confused when she came out because I thought it was a different chick at first. I'm like "how can you be fat but have a 6 pack?"

Forbes is FUGLY as all hell. Everytime I see her on my TV its like I want to put something right through it. LOL!

Agreed, RVD can still go in the ring and seems to be a semi-decent guy but shit Forbes really brings him down a lot. I still can't believe he left his nice looking wife for this FUGLY plastic barbie doll.
Oh wow, for some reason I thought they were just a kayfabe couple but I should've known better considering they kiss on screen.

I think Moose and Eddie Edwards will face each other to unify their titles (although Moose's title is recognized only by him) and Edwards will win.

View attachment 89278
Maybe. I see more EC3 finally beating Moose and then Eddie vs EC3 to merge. Either that or they will make the TNA Title a thing where a few people have it but I think that would be a mistake, I think it's useful to get Moose over and I like the work he is doing with it but it really should go away in the next 2-3 months.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I really enjoyed the show mainly because there was so much character development.

I think they just had a little bit too much because there was not a lot of wrestling at all.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Good grief, I checked out the recent stuff on their youtube channel and somehow tna have outdone themselves by finding a commentator worse than Josh matthews in the female commentator they have, her awfulness took away from product in the ring.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
I just want to see EC3 back in the ring in his gear.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Good grief, I checked out the recent stuff on their youtube channel and somehow tna have outdone themselves by finding a commentator worse than Josh matthews in the female commentator they have, her awfulness took away from product in the ring.
I actually think Josh is decent. Madison Rayne isn't that great but she's nice to look at and I although she doesn't say much she is funny sometimes.

·
Registered
430 Posts
The lot lizard that follows RVD around has weird Iron Sheik abs. RVD must be smoking some serious shit to think she's cute. His taste in women are about as good as his skills in stand-up comedy.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Good show this week. I thought Wrestle House was better last week but it was fun this week too. The ending angle with Swann was really well done, they know how to develop stories here. Guessing we'll see Young vs Swann eventually once Swann's "injury" heals. We'll probably get Bey vs TJP at that 2 day event and probably Young vs Eddie for the title. Maybe we'll get Moose vs EC3 also. None of the matches stood out this week but the tag with Bey/Rohit vs TJP/Bahh is my MOTN. Look forward to seeing hat happens next week and how the storylines develop going forward.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Good show this week. I thought Wrestle House was better last week but it was fun this week too. The ending angle with Swann was really well done, they know how to develop stories here. Guessing we'll see Young vs Swann eventually once Swann's "injury" heals. We'll probably get Bey vs TJP at that 2 day event and probably Young vs Eddie for the title. Maybe we'll get Moose vs EC3 also. None of the matches stood out this week but the tag with Bey/Rohit vs TJP/Bahh is my MOTN. Look forward to seeing hat happens next week and how the storylines develop going forward.
Honestly I'm seeing a swerve. Swann teams up with young. Cause Willie and Edwards didn't protect him and whatever reason he has

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Was EC3 not there this week or did I miss it?

Also LOL at Heath using the Zig Zag as his “finisher”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
584 Posts
Honestly I'm seeing a swerve. Swann teams up with young. Cause Willie and Edwards didn't protect him and whatever reason he has
Wow THAT would be interesting. I don't quite see it that way but it would definitely be interesting. Swann is an underrated promo guy, he really had the emotion down during that last segment.

Was EC3 not there this week or did I miss it?

Also LOL at Heath using the Zig Zag as his “finisher”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He had a new vignette where he called out Moose basically.
I wonder what they do to get him in now though since he lost to Moose. He's obviously under contract but I wonder how they kayfabe do it now.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I wonder what they do to get him in now though since he lost to Moose. He's obviously under contract but I wonder how they kayfabe do it now.
Considering they did the ref bump and the uncounted pin they could have Scott D'Amore say he saw what happened and give Heath "another tryout" against someone way lower on the card and he can win a contract that way.

2141 - 2160 of 2164 Posts