Wrestling Forum banner

2061 - 2080 of 2168 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
It's good to see Impact get more viewers... I might be wrong, but I recall a couple of weeks ago (about 2 months), they had around 1.2K viewers on twitch and tonight, as of right now, they have 2.6K. Hard work pays off!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Publicity pays off. So long as Impact is in the headlines; whether good or bad news, it increases awareness and more people are likely to tune in. That's the best thing Impact can do right now is stay relevant and for the past few weeks they've been the most talked about wrestling company. The trouble they always seem to have is keeping up momentum after a big show or incident, so the viewership ebbs and flows.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I don't mind a little Dreamer every now and then to help get new talent over, but there is no need for him to be involved with Moose. Moose needs to squash and destroy Tommy if Impact goes that route. Then let a new talent make the save.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Just have moose squash dreamer

Then be the mystery 4th man and unify the titles
If I'm unifying the titles I want to build to that moment. A surprise unification could very well work but it feels like leaving money on the table. I think you debut someone in that spot and you keep them strong in the match but not put the belt on him nor take the pin.

·
Registered
108 Posts
What money? Impact does not make money they are a write off for anthem as they have always been a money loser

Anthem is the canadian sinclair broadcasting they have lots of money to burn

Just put the belt on moose. Or they will put it on austinwho should have beaten tessa in the first plsce

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Moose is way overdue on getting the Impact World title. When he was in ROH I didn’t care for him much, but when he came to TNA/Impact he’s really improved a lot. Impact needs to sign him up for a few years and put the World title on him. Come up with some storyline where he unifies both titles going into Bound For Glory.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Going to take a wild stab and say Johny Swinger lol. I'm guessing it will be a little more hype than that but I could see it going that way just as a troll.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Going to take a wild stab and say Johny Swinger lol. I'm guessing it will be a little more hype than that but I could see it going that way just as a troll.
I can see Moose talking about bringing in a ECW original to be his partner. Talking trash hyping his partner and out comes Swinger.

2061 - 2080 of 2168 Posts