Wrestling Forum banner

2021 - 2026 of 2026 Posts

·
Intoner
6,551 Posts
I haven't watched that much impact these days. Is that what the storyline looks to be headed?
Well, Fulton have left oVe. Rosemary is searching for a partner and Steve is back. So it makes sense to me. Decay were one of the best things during Corgan regime and since Rosemary can't really go in the ring due to injuries it seems to me as a golden opportunity.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Well, Fulton have left oVe. Rosemary is searching for a partner and Steve is back. So it makes sense to me. Decay were one of the best things during Corgan regime and since Rosemary can't really go in the ring due to injuries it seems to me as a golden opportunity.
I'd be up for that new version of Decay that you proposed.

BTW dudes, Cage made his debut in AEW tonight so guess those rumors months back were true.

·
Registered
125 Posts
BTW dudes, Cage made his debut in AEW tonight so guess those rumors months back were true.
As long as Impact keeps Melisa I'm happy.

The past year was not good for Cage as far as injuries go. Hope its not a sign of things to come. Honestly I think he's too big and his body can not handle the weight.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'd be up for that new version of Decay that you proposed.

No thank you. Have Fulton go on a winning streak over a few tapings. Have him beat a few name independent guys each taping and then see if he is getting over.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I don't see a Decay reunion happening as long as Rosemary is with Taya and Bravo. Plus its time to see if Fulton can shine on his own. If not then you pair him with others.

2021 - 2026 of 2026 Posts