Wrestling Forum banner

2021 - 2040 of 2068 Posts

·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
I haven't watched that much impact these days. Is that what the storyline looks to be headed?
Well, Fulton have left oVe. Rosemary is searching for a partner and Steve is back. So it makes sense to me. Decay were one of the best things during Corgan regime and since Rosemary can't really go in the ring due to injuries it seems to me as a golden opportunity.

Reactions: SMW

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Well, Fulton have left oVe. Rosemary is searching for a partner and Steve is back. So it makes sense to me. Decay were one of the best things during Corgan regime and since Rosemary can't really go in the ring due to injuries it seems to me as a golden opportunity.
I'd be up for that new version of Decay that you proposed.

BTW dudes, Cage made his debut in AEW tonight so guess those rumors months back were true.

·
Registered
206 Posts
BTW dudes, Cage made his debut in AEW tonight so guess those rumors months back were true.
As long as Impact keeps Melisa I'm happy.

The past year was not good for Cage as far as injuries go. Hope its not a sign of things to come. Honestly I think he's too big and his body can not handle the weight.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'd be up for that new version of Decay that you proposed.

No thank you. Have Fulton go on a winning streak over a few tapings. Have him beat a few name independent guys each taping and then see if he is getting over.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I don't see a Decay reunion happening as long as Rosemary is with Taya and Bravo. Plus its time to see if Fulton can shine on his own. If not then you pair him with others.

·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
What is Rosemary injured with?
I think it's more like everything she suffered from throughout career. I mean look at Jeff Hardy or Rhino compared to Styles or Daniels (who is older than all of them). She is allowed to wrestle but she can't really do much and not hurt herself in the process.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Damn, I don't think many would of predicted a final of Trey vs Ace, but it's definitely interesting. Ace vs Tessa was great but hopefully not the Slammiversary title match. Hopefully KOTM can return if they don't do Tessa vs Moose as Eddie should still get title match and I can see Elgin interrupting the final, perhaps Moose to. Elgin has potential feuds with Sami and Shamrock so perhaps Elgin vs Sami at Slammiversary with Elgin vs Shamrock saved until BFG, that way it would leave Tessa vs Trey vs Austin vs Eddie vs Moose, potentially. Although, even that doesn't sound that good on paper so definitely interesting to see how they do this as it could even just end up with Tessa vs Ace again...

·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
But ever since they announced Shamrock was out I think Trey-Austin was the only possible outcome. Although I did think Ken was going to take out Elgin and not Sami.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I to thought it would be Shamrock in the finals with either Elgin or Sami, due that promo 1 week prior.

Tessa vs either Trey or Ace would be great match, but does feel more X Division than Heavyweight title. I don't mind Tessa as champ nor x division getting shots but hopefully it's not their plan for Slammiversary and only next taping. Perhaps if Tessa isn't back, Trey can win the tournament and it can shift to target Moose TNA title. They have hinted at what will happen if Moose loses the title i.e a new champion so.... IF the Endgame is Trey vs Moose perhaps Moose can retain and then his next feud is also a former TNA world champion and X Division star... Chris Sabin. I wasn't a fab of Sabin's world title run but it would be fitting for Slammiversary, due to anniversary theme they normally do. Then, Tessa could still defend in King of Mountain, as that had to return now, especially with them not being able to do One night only special.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I think it's more like everything she suffered from throughout career. I mean look at Jeff Hardy or Rhino compared to Styles or Daniels (who is older than all of them). She is allowed to wrestle but she can't really do much and not hurt herself in the process.
I’m not so sure anyone actually knows the extent of her injuries other than herself. People just say stuff with no real info on it. She had that torn ACL in 2018 and then there was the incident with Sexy Star.

·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
We can see the way she moves. She had a match with Havok couple of weeks ago and you can see she can't move the way she did. It's not an age thing as she's younger than Gail.

·
Registered
530 Posts
That promo is interesting.

I have a feeling it's EY in the chair, I know EC3 been doing the hoody thing, so I think it's a bit too obvious.

Do think we'll see more than one of them who appeared at some point mind.

·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
I thought dude in the chair is like Callis thinking who he should sign after wwe releases.

2021 - 2040 of 2068 Posts