Wrestling Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 2164 Posts

·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
I just want Swann vs. Tessa for the world title before she loses.

Reactions: go stros

·
Mr Big Shot
133 Posts
it wouldn't make any sense for her to beat him. No suspension of disbelief is enough for anyone to buy it.

I personally don't think it made sense to have her in the title picture. Because of how Sami Callahan looks it might be acceptable to lose to her. But moose that would kill his career.
I was in full support of Eli Drake refusing to do the job as that would of buried him forever.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I personally don't think it made sense to have her in the title picture. Because of how Sami Callahan looks it might be acceptable to lose to her. But moose that would kill his career.
I was in full support of Eli Drake refusing to do the job as that would of buried him forever.
and his career has been has been super awesome since he left.

·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
Dude have chosen NWA over Impact, AEW and NXT (if you believe there were offers). His either bad at making decisions or has a well paying job and treats wrestling as a hobby.

·
Mr Big Shot
133 Posts
and his career has been has been super awesome since he left.
That is very true. But I see money in Eli Drake and think he could be the face of a lot of companies. His catchphrases are over. He might of believed in Corgans vision. It's better in my opinion than losing to a woman half his size and a throwaway match on impact TV.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I was all for Elgin walking away with the title in the three way, but if they do move forward with Moose vs. Tessa, it is time to place the strap on Moose. They are way overdue on giving him the World title. He has the charisma, can wrestle, and if Impact doesn't take care of him when his contract he will probably get scooped up by AEW or WWE.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I'm hoping this leads to another TNA vs impact storyline with The North and we end up with the return of Team Canada. Petey Williams can still go and with EY a free agent, him teaming with Petey would be awesome. Although, wouldn't mind they do a new version like they did with LAX with having a new tag team plus Petey. Add a muscle and potentially Scott D'more back as manager and could become very interesting.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Anyone have the scoop on the two new Knockouts Nevaeh and Kimber Lee? Are they any good?
Kimber Lee is a good get. If she didn't have some personal issues she'd still be in NXT. I'd be surprised if she didn't hit a home run on her second chance.

·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
Steve and Fulton as a new Decay would have been nice.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I haven't watched that much impact these days. Is that what the storyline looks to be headed?
I think it's too early in the story to tell. I really don't know what Fulton will do.

Anyone else notice how much they put Sami over for his bravery and toughness? That is during Impact and the post show with Jimmy and Don. Callihan was talked about like he is a face.

2001 - 2020 of 2164 Posts