Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1946 Posts

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From here on out, all Impact weekly TV talk will be discussed here. Chatter about the shows, ratings following, promoted matches, etc. And as always, for the record, NO SPOILERS.

----------

Discuss.

·
7,934 Posts
booo i wanted to make it :side:

Excited for the Top Team stuff, they've been really fun since coming in. Plus Petey/Drake could be good with the Canadian crowd behind Petey and him hopefully delivering on what's a pretty out of nowhere push with a good performance

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
booo i wanted to make it :side:

Excited for the Top Team stuff, they've been really fun since coming in. Plus Petey/Drake could be good with the Canadian crowd behind Petey and him hopefully delivering on what's a pretty out of nowhere push with a good performance
I'm 67% bummed you, or anyone else, didn't notice that I called Eli Drake "The Drake" in the OP. :costanza

·
Intoner
6,506 Posts
Drake-Williams and oVe-LAX was pretty damn good.
Bah-EC3 was meh and opener was too short.

Do they show 5 minutes of GWN old match on Pop or it's only for international shows?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Tonight show was very lackluster except for the main event. I thought last week's show was a vast improvement and much better than this week's show.

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
Impact did 272K, .05 and was 145 for the night.

So a slight improvement in total viewers and back into Top 150.

·
Intoner
6,506 Posts
Impact doesn't have much viewers these days and opionion are still so drasticly different.

For me it's weird no one seem to enjoy Petey-Drake and LAX-oVe matches. I'm very skeptical aboit Impact right now, but those 2 matche were damn good. Even half empty arena didn't spoil it for me.

And then people are talking about how good Lambert is and I dont see it. Cant care less about his promos.

Next week is going to suck. Hate TNA\Impact holiday episodes. I genereally disagree with that concept and would prefer them to air regular episode. But if they dont want to, they could atleast air those BCW\Crash\Noah matches instead. IMO an episode once in a while is better than random match every week.

1 - 20 of 1946 Posts