Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 573 Posts

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
I've heard great things about tonight judging by the spoilers. Next weeks looks poor but tonight I cant wait. Hope the rating doesnt suffer because of the Ravens vs Falcons game which is apparently on.

·
8,232 Posts
I'm undecided if I'll be watching or not in all honesty. That PPV was horrid, thus making me even less excited for this show.

The 2 matches announced so far are uninteresting. If I watch it'll be to see if Kurt Angle does anything, and see what's next for the Guns. That's pretty much it.

I've heard great things about tonight judging by the spoilers. Next weeks looks poor but tonight I cant wait. Hope the rating doesnt suffer because of the Ravens vs Falcons game which is apparently on.
Why do you "hope" anything about the ratings? Why can't you just watch the show and, you know, be a fan?

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
I am glad Wilde is on tonight, hopefully this means more exposure for the KO tag belts in the future. I enjoyed the PPV and I am really excited for tonight's show, more Jeff Hardy and Winter!!

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
The Sheikuation™;9035521 said:
Why do you "hope" anything about the ratings? Why can't you just watch the show and, you know, be a fan?
:confused:

Whats wrong with saying "I hope it does a good rating"? That is, you know, me being a fan and wanting them to do well. Show-quality comes first but obviously I hope ratings are good so they can continue to exist.

·
8,232 Posts
:confused:

Whats wrong with saying "I hope it does a good rating"? That is, you know, me being a fan and wanting them to do well. Show-quality comes first but obviously I hope ratings are good so they can continue to exist.
There's something wrong with hoping for a good rating. You should be hoping for a QUALITY show not how many PEOPLE are watching the show, because fact is they haven't deserved a good rating ever since they got that 1.4 after BFG. If they want good ratings, they need to make things intriguing again and ease up on these half assed storylines.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is not a spoiler but I already saw the show and...my Hardy splooge-o-meter will go through the roof tonight.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
^ Then like, go watch your silly sports and dont bother posting in here...

Almost time.... just a little over 30 min here.

1 - 20 of 573 Posts