Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 433 Posts

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
I'm looking forward to Mickie/Sarita/Shore/MCMG mainly. I've enjoyed the last two shows, so i'm very interested in Impact this week :)

·
8,232 Posts
AMBER YOU'RE LATE! :frustrate

JK <3.

I'll catch the show, but ONLY because of the Guns. MCMG is always a treat to watch.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
AMBER YOU'RE LATE! :frustrate

JK <3.

I'll catch the show, but ONLY because of the Guns. MCMG is always a treat to watch.
You sick bro? Sounds like you got a bad case of the Smart Mark Flu. I recommend you visit your local hospital and get a Flu Shot...

Anywho... I have seen the spoliers for this show, can't wait to see it. Im very interested to see... how all this goes down.

·
8,232 Posts
You sick bro? Sounds like you got a bad case of the Smart Mark Flu. I recommend you visit your local hospital and get a Flu Shot...

Anywho... I have seen the spoliers for this show, can't wait to see it. Im very interested to see... how all this goes down.
Smart mark flu?? DA FUCK are you talking about? I'd suggest you go find a sense of humor because that has to be one of the worst attempts of being funny I've ever heard.

Now as for the show, I read the spoilers and am not interested in anything other then the guns. Matter fact, The Guns are my favorite act in pro wrestling right now. So don't read my damn posts if all you're going to do is get your panties in a bunch if I'm not riding TNA's cock, because much like WWE they don't deserve it right now. Not at all.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
The Sheikuation™;8997148 said:
Smart mark flu?? DA FUCK are you talking about? I'd suggest you go find a sense of humor because that has to be one of the worst attempts of being funny I've ever heard.

Now as for the show, I read the spoilers and am not interested in anything other then the guns. Matter fact, The Guns are my favorite act in pro wrestling right now. So don't read my damn posts if all you're going to do is get your panties in a bunch if I'm not riding TNA's cock, because much like WWE they don't deserve it right now. Not at all.
I was just trying to be your friend

:(

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
Well at least we're getting the Amber splooge session out of the way now :side:

·
I am a solid B+
7,289 Posts
so Mickie was by the buffet JK
..and a WWE mention

1 - 20 of 433 Posts