Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 543 Posts

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Ight well that means Gary Oak will team with Chan. I would start the draft now but I'm at work now so expect the draft thread to be up around when Raw starts tonight.

·
Who am I ?
4,921 Posts
That's right our love of the Redsox, Bruins and Celtics will lead to us owning this shit.

It's time to bring another championship to Boston!
Dude fuck all Boston sports, and your lying about your location because I'm already in it :eek:rton2

@Ratman I think so either that or R n A or the rockers ?

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
Dude fuck all Boston sports, and your lying about your location because I'm already in it :eek:rton2

@Ratman I think so either that or R n A or the rockers ?
Cardinals fan? :lmao

Also you stay the hell away from Shay Mitchell or I shall challenge you to a duel! Although enjoy being in her room, she ain't there anyway ;)

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
Skins of A True Friend is mine and redskins' name.

:kobe

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #89

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
:hhh2

If my partner is okay with that, I'm good. Creative juices aren't really flowing right now.
Ight we'll wait and hear Rhodes Scholar input on that

But I'm working on the draft order right now, the draft thread should be up in a bit.

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
The draft thread is now up. We already have the first pick in.

Remember to send in a tag team name for the teams that haven't done that yet.

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #97

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
If SOMEONE didn't screw up our planned main event I could make CKOK's pick for him right now but I can't remember what our backup plan was.

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
You can only pick up for your partner if the 8 hours are up or if you tell me that they can pick for you. I'm saying this because people might get mad that their partner is always picking for them or they picked someone that they might have not wanted.

Also send in some lists so we can get this running fast like the last draft.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
Fair enough. I'll try and get a list in soon but gotta talk with CKOK first so we can somewhat of an idea where to take things ya know?

81 - 100 of 543 Posts