Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 243 Posts

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
394 Posts
I copy and pasted from his post so whatever the correct spelling is obviously. :lol

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #64 (Edited)
Updated OP with the official draft order. I will open a new thread just for the draft picks in a couple of hours.

Because this is early, no one will be penalised for not choosing anyone until the first deadline of 00:30(PM) GMT (which is 12 hours after the official start (12:30(PM) GMT)

I suggest subscribing to both this thread and also the official draft thread to keep up with both your opponents and teammates draft picks and discussion.
I also suggest keeping in regular contact with your partner via personal messages.

Draft Order:

The first list is the order in which the teams were randomly generated for their respective slots - 1 & 16, 2 & 15, 3 & 14 and so on.
The second list, I randomly generated both team members to see who gets the first pick of their team - 1 or 16, 2 or 15, 3 or 14, and so on.

1. STEVIE Has Aids
  2. (currently unnamed) Daiko & MoxleyMoxx
  3. INSERT NAME HERE PLS
  4. The Proclaimers
  5. The Gentlemanly* Team...
  6. The ReignDeers
  7. The Hollywood Lariats
  8. (currently unnamed) Flux & Rhodes Scholar

1. STEVEN BARATHEON
  2. Daiko
  3. Prince Jax
  4. RAB
  5. AlienBountyHunter
  6. Brauny
  7. HollywoodNightmare
  8. Rhodes Scholar
  9. Flux
  10. Lariatoh!
  11. LFC Styles
  12. Man in the Suit
  13. Curry
  14. AwSmash
  15. MoxleyMoxx
  16. Aid180

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
I'll be on in another 12 hours or something, I'll update Rhodes' Fluxstache around that time. :hb

Get on it Mox. Daiko's next in the draft. He doesn't have to draft for like a day and a bit though. :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
I'll be on in another 12 hours or something, I'll update Rhodes' Fluxstache around that time. :hb

Get on it Mox. Daiko's next in the draft. He doesn't have to draft for like a day and a bit though. :eek:
I'M TRYING, BUT I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THIS PRESSURE :jose

Dykish Mox works to me. I don't know what a Mox is and I don't want to know.
well, according to Urban dictionary...

The mix between a mule and an ox. Known for there great strenght. Very ugle to look at. Not a very smart animal. Usually female Mox's are blind so they dont have to see the horrible look of the male Mox.
sing. n. A young homosexual male
(pl. = moxen)
mox another common word for a very unattractive male.
An act in which one dips their arm in kerosene, lights it on fire, and then proceeds to use said flaming arm to fist fuck someone in the ass. This is by far the most awesome form on suicide, as well as the most humiliating form on execution. Ever.

I think I'll need a name change... :hmm:

·
Zombo
8,770 Posts
MY CLIENTS, STEVIE and AID, RECEIVED THE #1 DRAFT PICK DUE TO MY INFLUENCE AS DRAFT MANAGER PERSON EXTRAORDINAIRE. LET'S RUN THE TABLE, YOU GUYS.

61 - 80 of 243 Posts