Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 243 Posts

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
I wanna say we should partner up but not sure if Eva Marie wil be your first pick.

:floyd2
Nah, I've done the Total Divas/Random people gimmick, so that's old news now. Gonna change it up and go with something else this time around.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
394 Posts
I do I do... The Hollywood Laraits.. or the Lasriats nightmares are made of?
Lets do it. The Lariats Nightmares Are Made Of could work, though that sounds more like a song lyric about wrestling than a team name. :lol

PM incoming.

·
STEVALD
4,053 Posts
Teams? Why not. I should have a little bit of free time to add this to my schedule. So I'm in.

Applications for future tag team partner should be sent to P.O. Box 180. Please include the following:

Name:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Number:
Outstanding Qualities you have:
Ability to detect sarcasm and jokes:

Thanks in advance for all the candidates that apply. :side:
I'm interested.

·
Either/Or
6,260 Posts
STEVIE has Aids all the way.

What kind of manager are you going to be Zombo? I can see you leaning towards the Paul Heyman type - Great ability to hold a crowd and constantly reminding everyone about your client's success in TDL. I'd much rather see you be more akin to Lana, showing off your busty chest and long legs though :millhouse

·
STEVALD
4,053 Posts
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ;36907122 said:
I will happily manage STEVIE and Aid.

Proposed team names:

STEVIE has Aids

Team TDL Friendship

RybAxel
:lmao

Well, I and Aid haven't really had a lot of history together until now, so Team TDL Friendship I don't think is all that appropriate. I don't get the reason behind you pitching the RybAxel name, so that's out as well.

Guess we'll just go with what's left then :side:

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
:lmao Sounds like a plan then.

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
We shall. I propose the name [INSERT NAME HERE PLS BECAUSE I LACK CREATIVITY AND INSERT NAME HERE IS MY NAME FOR EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF THAT]

If you don't like that :)side:), you can name the team if you wish.
Definitely love that team name, maybe shorten it a little though? We are team:

INSERT NAME HERE PLS

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Once tag team names have been completely settled I'll generate the draft order which may start early.

41 - 60 of 243 Posts