Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Instructions: Vote for who you think has the best card in each matchup. All the round two matches will be posted so be sure to double check before submitting your votes. Poll will be open for two days.

MATCH ONE: Chan Hung vs. The Ratman

Chan Hung Presents: "Clash of the Past, Present, and Future!"

"WWE TITLE: "I Quit Match"
Chris Jericho (vs) Antonio Cesaro

This is it..for the first time Antonio Cesaro is headlining a WWE main event against a legend and great in ring worker Chris Jericho. Both will compete in a brutal "I quit match" for the WWE championship.

"Hell in a Cell"
JBL (vs) The Undertaker

Hatred does not describe the heat both men have for each other. After many months of storylines and buildups, it all comes down to this..NO ESCAPE..hell in a cell!

"Best 2 out of 3 Falls"
Ultimo Dragon (vs) The Great Muta

Singles Match
Shane McMahon (vs) Evan Bourne

Intercontinental Championship
"Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase (vs) Jeff Jarrett

NWA World Championship
Harley Race (vs) Kerry Von Erich

WWWF Championship
Superstar Billy Graham (vs) Cowboy Bob Orton

WWE Title Match
The Prime Time Players (vs) The Spirit Squad

The Ratman presents
RATMANIA VII

Ratmania VII will go down as one of the greatest PPVS of all time. This PPV will be about on who is really the "best". For the first time ever it will be the current WWE Champion, "The Best in the World", CM Punk will defend his championship against "The Best There Is, The Best There Was and The Best There Ever Will Be", former WWE Champion Bret "The Hitman" Hart. Both men have proved to the fans that they are the best, but who will walk out as WWE Champion?

Another first in WWE history will take place in the co-main event. For the first time ever, it will be "The Legend Killer", "The Viper" Randy Orton will go one on one against the "Macho Man" Randy Savage. Both men have had great careers and have held a combined total of 16 world championships. But after this match we will find out on who is the best "Randy" in WWE history?

Some other matches include the current Intercontinental champion, Curtis Axel will defend his title against the longest reigning Intercontinental champion in WWE history, The Honky Tonk in a one on one matchup. The WWE Tag Team Champions will also be defending their titles in a triple threat tag team ladder match. And a Bar Room Brawl match will take place with Scott Hall facing "The IT Factor" Bobby Roode.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
CM Punk (c) vs. Bret Hart

RANDY vs RANDY
Randy Orton vs. Randy Savage

BAR ROOM BRAWL MATCH
Scott Hall vs. Bobby Roode w/ Vince McMahon

LINGERIE MATCH
Maryse vs. Kelly Kelly

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Curtis Axel (c) w/ Larry “The Ax” Hennig vs. The Honky Tonk Man

2 ON 3 HANDICAP MATCH
3 Minute Warning vs. Nation of Domination (Faarooq, D-Lo Brown, The Godfather)

TRIPLE THREAT WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPION LADDER MATCH
Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins (c) vs. Kofi Kingston and Elijah Burke vs. Primo and Epico

RATMANIA KICK OFF MATCH
UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Carlito (c) vs. The Hurricane

-----​

MATCH TWO: HollywoodNightmare vs. C3K

Nightmare Mania II:

WWF Championship Match:
Dusty Rhodes vs "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan (c)

After besting Edge at his own match type, Hogan gained a ton of confidence and turned his back on the fans by ditching the red and yellow in favor of black and white. Now he faces a whole new challenge as The American Dream steps up and looks to put an end to Hulkamania. Will Hulkamania run wild again or will Rhodes prove to be the man who can stop it?

3 Stages Of Hell Match: (WWF Championship #1 Contenders Match)
Shawn Michaels vs. Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose has proved he is a force to be reckoned with after just beating out Dusty Rhodes in a bloody and brutal Texas Bullrope Match. He began clamoring for a shot at the main event, but before he could get an answer to that he was confronted by Shawn Michaels who laid down a challenge to him for a 3 Stages Of Hell Match where the winner would challenge for the WWF Title at Nightmare Mania 3! The advantage in stage 1 leans towards Ambrose who is the master of the Street Fight but then both men equal out in stage 2 inside the Steel Cage. The final stage is a Ladder Match and that heavily favors Shawn Michaels. This could be a show stealer.

First Time Ever Match:
Edge vs Christopher Daniels

These two come from very different backgrounds but both are opportunists and one of them will walk out the winner, can the devious Daniels pull off the upset against a former 10 time world champion or will Edge prove to be too much for the wily vet to handle?

WWF Tag Team Championship Match:
The Hooliganz (Paul London and Brian Kendrick) vs Demolition (c)

At Nightmare Mania 1, Demolition beat The Nasty Boys into retirement in a brutal street fight while London and Kendrick came up short in a match to try and win a X Division Championship Match. Now London and Kendrick have decided to join forces again to take on Demolition for the tag team championships. Will the high flying, fast paced offense bring on new champs or will Demolition prove why they might be the greatest team of all-time once again?

Ladder Match For the Undisputed United States Championship:
SGT. Slaughter vs Muhammed Hassan

Hassan has said he wants to burn america to the ground and now he's one step closer to that goal being achieved while Slaughter is out to keep defending america. Now these two will clash over the Undisputed United States Championship in a Ladder Match where only one man can walk out as the champion. Will Slaughter be able to fight the good fight and keep the US Title away from Hassan or will Hassan win it all and continue on his quest to "burn america to the ground" as he claims he will do?

Grudge Match:
Lex Luger vs Jack Swagger

Both men ended up costing each other their shot at being in the finals of the US Championship Tournament and now they face off to settle their issues. Luger is the master of the Torture Rack while Swagger is the master of the Patriot Lock. Which one will be able to win? Will Luger prove that Swagger isn't ready to hang with the legends or can Swagger take down the legend?

Ultimate X Match For The X Division Championship:
Low Ki vs Alex Shelley vs Jushin "Thunder" Liger (c)

All three men walked out of Nightmare Mania 1 with victories as Liger beat Daniels in an amazing first time ever dream match while Shelley and Low Ki managed to score pins on London and Kendrick at the same time to give both spots in this match. Take three of the greatest high flyers in wrestling history and mix in the crazyness known as Ultimate X and your in for an amazing match.

C3K PRESENTS:

Generations Collide
WWE Championship

The Rock vs. Bruno Sammartino

Generations Collide Part II
World Heavyweight Championship

Jimmy Snuka vs. Lou Thesz

Generations Collide Part III
Father vs. Son
Legend vs. Legend

El Santo vs. El Hijo Del Santo

---

IGWP Heavyweight Champion vs. CMLL Welterweight Champion
Japan vs. Mexico

Kazuchika Okada vs. Mistico

60 Minute Iron Man
Bryan Danielson vs. Nigel McGuinness

Lucha Libre Showcase
Legend vs. Legend

Blue Demon vs. Mil Mascaras

Guerrero Triple Threat
Chavo Guerrero Sr. vs. Gory Guerrero vs. Hector Guerrero

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship
Kenny Omega vs. Kota Ibushi

TNA X Division Championship
Ultimate X Match
Drew McIntyre vs. Doug Williams vs. Hernandez vs. Homicide vs. Konnan

-----​

MATCH THREE: HunterHearstHelmsley vs. AwSmash

HunterHearstHelmsley PRESENTS:

Street Fight for the WWE Championship
Triple H vs Cactus Jack (c)

Steel Cage Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Brock Lesnar vs Sheamus

Singles Match
Pedro Morales vs "The Rock" Don Muraco

I Quit Match for the United States Championship
Tully Blanchard vs Magnum TA (c)

Singles Match
Killer Kowalski vs Wade Barrett

Tag Team Match for the Tag Team Championships
The Von Erichs vs The Blackjacks

Singles Match for the Intercontinental Championship
Shelton Benjamin (c) vs Adam Cole

Singles Match
Bruiser Brody vs Barry Wyndham

Aw Smash Presents...

WWF Championship
No DQ Match
Steve Austin vs. Kurt Angle

Dragon vs. Warrior
Singles Match
Ricky Steamboat vs. Ultimate Warrior

World Tag Team & Women's Championship
Elimination Tables Match
The Dudley Boyz & Trish Stratus vs. The Hardey Boyz & Mickie James

Intercontinental Championship
Singles Match
Mr. Perfect vs Ken Shamrock

United States Championship
Ladder Match
Rob Van Dam vs. Damien Sandow

Cruiserweight Championship
Singles Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero

Grudge Match
Singles Match
X-Pac vs. Jamie Noble

-----​

MATCH FOUR: AlienBountyHunter vs. CorporateKingOfKings

AlienBountyHunter PRESENTS:

World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Benoit vs Ric Flair

Not much needs to be said, two of the greatest technicians of all time go one-on-one for the World Title in their prime.

Kenta Kobashi vs Nick Bockwinkel
Two legends of the business meet in a huge dream match that many thought they’d never see.

Last Man Standing
Bray Wyatt w/ The Wyatt Family vs Rhyno

Two volatile characters with a love of violence will go at it in a last man standing match. This will not be pretty and with both of these men involved it should be very intense. The Wyatt Family will be in Wyatt’s corner and that may give him the upper hand over ‘The Man-Beast.’

Dean Malenko vs Cody Rhodes
It’s old school vs new school. Malenko claims that newer talent haven’t had to pay their dues and vows to teach Rhodes the meaning of respect. Cody says he was brought up in a wrestling family and definitely has respect for the business, but not for Malenko.

Ladder Match For The World Tag Team Championship
Billy Kidman & Marc Mero vs The Mexicools (Juventud Guerrera & Psicosis)

Kidman and Mero have been forced to team together and neither is happy about it. But they now have a shot at the tag titles against two of the Mexicools in a high-profile ladder match. Will the two Shooting Star Press users be able to work together or will the Mexicools be too much for them in what is sure to be a dangerous match?

William Regal vs Rick Rude
Two huge clash of styles will go one-on-one when the snobbish and uptight William Regal meets the arrogant and suave Rick Rude in what should be a fascinating encounter.

Hardcore Triple Threat
Winner gets Paul Heyman's Managerial Servives

Super Crazy vs Taz vs Sabu

The managing services of Paul Heyman are well known to be devious, sneaky and sometimes downright evil, but there’s no denying that the talent he manages become successful and often become champions. Three original ECW wrestlers will battle in a triple threat match with Heyman’s managerial services on the line. What sacrifices will these three put their bodies through to be reunited with their former boss?

CorporateKingOfKings PRESENTS:
Heavyweight Championship Wrestling Presents ~ Showdown II

WWE Championship
Goldberg(c) Vs Batista

World Heavyweight Championship ~ Steel Cage
Vader(c) Vs Roman Reigns

Last Man Standing
The Big Show Vs Kevin Nash

WWE Vs TNA Warfare
Ryback Vs Magnus

ECW Championship - Extreme Elimination Chamber
Bam Bam Bigelow(c) Vs Sycho Sid Vs Mike Awesome Vs Bobby Lashley Vs Ezekiel Jackson Vs Rikishi

Tag Team Championship
The Powers of Pain Vs King Kong Bundy/Big John Studd​

·
Nobody's gay for Moleman.
1,523 Posts
Good luck, HHH! Should be a great match-up. I'm really nervous about this round, as I've taken a massive risk. I'm hoping that I can get through this round with some great match-ups still possible.

I'm not sure how Perfect/Shamrock will poll, same with Warrior/Steamboat, but I hope people agree with what I see in them. :p

·
1,523 Posts
So much for those massive leads. Each match appears to be tightening up.

EDIT: Sheesh, Chan came back really quickly. This round seems to be getting plenty of votes.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
396 Posts
Surprised at all the close matchups here but I like it for the most part. Hopefully people like my three main events cause I think all three would be great matches!

Hey Fourth Wall, how do you feel about C3K pushing Bryan so far down the card here?

·
FOURTEEN TIMES, THE GAME
6,805 Posts
Some pretty dope cards here. Ton of votes on the first day alone. Would be pretty sweet if we kept this pace.

Good luck everyone!

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
Surprised at all the close matchups here but I like it for the most part. Hopefully people like my three main events cause I think all three would be great matches!

Hey Fourth Wall, how do you feel about C3K pushing Bryan so far down the card here?
I would have taken Sting if I was him. The Rock vs Sting would be a huge match.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
396 Posts
I would have taken Sting if I was him. The Rock vs Sting would be a huge match.
That'd be a huge main event. Bryan vs Wolfe is good but he could have done better.

More reason to push me farther in this tournament than I ever made it before! :D

Come on guys vote HollywoodNightmare!

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,111 Posts
Hey, C3K, Bryan is no jobber. :kobe

Why is he not in your Main Event bro? :bryan

:bryan = :mark: = buys.

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,111 Posts
I probably should have took Sting over Bryan. That was a mistake on my part, at least it's close, I'm just happy I got past the first round after that tie breaker.

·
1,523 Posts
Gotta say some of the votes were interesting and it may have an impact on the draft. Anyone who was on for a particular 5 hour period yesterday (Australian time :side:) will understand.

But yes, it's good to see close matches. :mark:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow. Yesterday some of the matches were so far apart but now, they're all so close. Glad we're getting a ton of votes here. Keep voting people! (Y)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts