Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 8368 Posts

·
WF's Real Bad Guy
1,938 Posts
there is supposed to be some kind of meeting between Dho, 9th, Chaundon and the rest of the crew to see if they can patch things up..Hopefully they do because hip-hop needs LB
I Agree

LB needs back in the game! I still listen to The Minstrel Show, getback,and And Justus for All occasionally.

I thought every body was on their solo albums though? Poo with the Delightful bars series and Phonte's solo project.

·
Registered
9,486 Posts
Yeah but due to Baatin dying ?uestlove was trying to get them back together as a group once again..and supposedly they are gonna try to talk things out...9th aid on twitter that with everybody dying recently, a LB reunion doesnt sound as bad now. Big Dho said on ustream yesterday that everybody was not as cool as they once was 5 years ago..I was surprised to know that Legacy and Cesar Comanche have beef and that Chaundon and 9th had beef

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
I never liked any of these motherfuckers. Kid Cudi, Wale, Drake, Charles Hamilton, etc. When Prodigy gets out of jail he's saving hip hop.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Serious question, what is it that possesses you to follow and listen to Kid Cudi or Wale or Charles Hamilton? I'm curious.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I jsut started listening to Wale a couple weeks ago, but I've been listening to Cudi for like 7 months, and fuck I'm sick of the guy, and his CD hasn't dropped.

1 - 20 of 8368 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.