Wrestling Forum banner

1101 - 1116 of 1116 Posts

·
STEVALD
4,053 Posts

Can I have a set from the video above, with a signature from 0:14 to 0:22 and an avatar with a thin white border from 1:00 to 1:06 (with the watermark cropped out), please? :eek:

·
I'm about to end this man's whole career
771 Posts
@CJ

Can you make this gif into an avatar?

Also, is there a way to make two borders? The first inner border has two colors - Yellow on top and Blue on the bottom.

Then the second outer border is all green (basically, the three colors of the Brazilian flag).

I hope this can work. :smile2:

·
771 Posts
So are requests still taken from here? cause i posted that like a week ago and still no answer.
For some reason CJ left back in April and he hasn't been seen since.

Maybe something happened to him? :frown2:

EDIT: I just checked his profile and he apparently came back early this month.

It looks like he's not feeling well right now and that's probably the reason for his long absence.

·
771 Posts
@CJ

Can you make this gif into an avatar?

Also, is there a way to make two borders? The first inner border has two colors - Yellow on top and Blue on the bottom.

Then the second outer border is all green (basically, the three colors of the Brazilian flag).

I hope this can work. :smile2:
@CJ

I hope I'm not bothering you too much, but can you still do this avatar for me :smile2:

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,302 Posts
@CJ

I hope I'm not bothering you too much, but can you still do this avatar for me :smile2:
Sorry, but I won't be making anything for the foreseeable future. You ever try making your own?

If you don't have ps there's always online gif makers like https://ezgif.com/

1101 - 1116 of 1116 Posts