Wrestling Forum banner

Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

194602 Views 3049 Replies 347 Participants Last post by  GreenHydra
Live on Pay-Per-View
Sunday, February 20 8 pm/et 5pm/pt

Smackdown Elimination Chamber match for the World Heavyweight Title:
Edge(c) vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Kane vs. Wade Barrett vs. Drew McIntyre

Raw Elimination Chamber Match to determine who will face the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania
John Cena vs. R-Truth vs. Sheamus vs. CM Punk vs. Randy Orton vs. John Morrison

WWE Title: The Miz (c) vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler

Non-Title match: Kofi Knigston vs. Alberto Del Rio

WWE Tag Team Titles: Santino and Vladimir Kozlov (c) vs. Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater

Discuss.
1 - 20 of 3050 Posts

· I like me
421 Posts
Man i'm excited. Finally, after all the build, we finally get Slater/Gabriel Vs Santino/Kozlov.

It's just going to be fantastic. I'll kill myself if Slater/Gabriel don't win.

· The Man
27,709 Posts
Should i go to my friends and watch it or should i just skip it. Its freezing cold out here now imagine me trekking at 11:30. PPV looks good as long as we get a tag match and when i mean match i dont mean 2 minute thing that ends with a Cobra. Im also hoping for Chistian to Come in as the 6th man. Id love for him to win it but if he is the 6th man i see him being final 2 with Edge only to lose but that way we might have a triple threat at Wrestlemania

· Registered
13,468 Posts
The chamber matches should be solid (as long as Big Show doesn't get a spot in the SD one), ADR should beat Kofi in a decent match and if Lawler wins I wonder how many people on here will lose their minds.

· Registered
279 Posts
Anyone have the link to a reliable stream site for tonight PPV, I seem to have deleted mine outta my favorites and cant remember what its called!

· Registered
18,863 Posts
Including entrances/celebrations/replays
Each chamber match will take about 40 minutes
Tag title match will be about 15 mins
Kofi-Del Rio about 25 mins
WWE title match 20 mins

That's about 2 hours and 20 mins. I think we might see an in ring promo as well or some random 5 min divas match.

· Registered
3,269 Posts
Including entrances/celebrations/replays
Each chamber match will take about 40 minutes
Tag title match will be about 15 mins
Kofi-Del Rio about 25 mins
WWE title match 20 mins

That's about 2 hours and 20 mins. I think we might see an in ring promo as well or some random 5 min divas match.
Is King in shape to hang 20 minutes "non-stop" in the ring? Or are you already counting the post match after Cole's interference, Lawler punching him and the GM firing the King?

· Dragon Slayer
6,638 Posts
The 6th entrant surprise for the SD chamber might be interesting, although I wouldn't be surprised if its just Dolph who gets rehired. Hopefully Corre wins the tag titles and we get rid of this joke comedy team for good.

· Registered
823 Posts
Miz, Del Rio, and hopefully the Corre will win. As for the Chambers, I am expecting Cena to win the Raw one, but would love it if Morrison some how won. Smackdown....I hope it's Christian, but it's not going to happen imo. Edge will retain.

· Registered
3,269 Posts
The 6th entrant surprise for the SD chamber might be interesting, although I wouldn't be surprised if its just Dolph who gets rehired. Hopefully Corre wins the tag titles and we get rid of this joke comedy team for good.
I actually expect Vickie to come out and say (and I quote):

"Excuse me! EXCUSE ME! As the Assistant General Manager I used my power to rehire this man, my boyfriend, Dolph "Turd" Ziggler!!!"

Crowd: BOOOOO

Or some shit like that.

Then Teddy Long comes out and says:

"Wait just a minute, playa. You may rehire him, but he's not entering the chamber. I've found the perfect man to be in it. So ladies and gentleman, help me in welcoming: ___________ (insert whomever is in the Chamber in Dolph's place)."

Crowd: YEEEEEY

1 - 20 of 3050 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.