Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Jedi Fallen Order looks cool, but it’s EA so my expectations remain low.
I feel like that gameplay demo was proof of how much more jaded as a gamer I am than I used to be. A year or so back I'd be hyped AF for that game but it barely registered a flicker of interest within me.

Maybe cause I was constantly thinking "yeah and the Battlefront games looked good when you showed them off at E3 too, EA."

I just don't trust EA with Star Wars.

The only thing I remotely want from EA right now is literally any hint that NBA Live 20 might be coming out, or if they're going to give up and abandon the entire next year to the shit-tastic fuck-awful that is the NBA 2K games.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,486 Posts
Xbox One Two and Nintendo will be there to announce a port of 1 2 Switch called 1 2 Xbox.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
MS so far has been MEH, I can't wait for outer worlds but that trailer was pretty bland.

CyberPunk getting Keanu is great and the release date is good too. But other than that, its been just average.
Lets hope they have some better stuff coming up.

·
31,486 Posts
Not surprised. Kickstarter bubble bursted. I can't think of any new game they have made since Broken Age.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
without sony here this year, the was pretty bad. Id give is a C overall but they really dropped the ball. Most of the games are also on ps4 and they gave like zero into about the new console.

Keanu and the cyberpunk release date, and Halo is what saved their show.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
without sony here this year, the was pretty bad. Id give is a C overall but they really dropped the ball. Most of the games are also on ps4 and they gave like zero into about the new console.

Keanu and the cyberpunk release date, and Halo is what saved their show.
They didn’t even attempt to make Halo look next-gen though. This shit is launching with your fucking console next Holiday season, Christ.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Not been following (been busy) but is the next xbox console launching before the next sony console or are they both launching at the same time ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
31,486 Posts
As an Xbox conference, 2/10. As a 3rd Party or "you can play this on PC showcase", 7/10

41 - 60 of 148 Posts