Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 886 Posts

·
rasslin
6,776 Posts
Miro should just destroy sky and page and call out Darby.

Get sky and page far away from the title scene and give Darby a credible heel challenger for once instead of random tomato cans.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
The Pinnacle needs this win, and like others have said, Sammy is probably the one guy who shouldn't take the fall for the IC.

·
Registered
11,077 Posts
jealous i wont be able to catch this live tomorrow. hope all you fuckers enjoy talking about it !

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
What I want them to do is set up a good main event for next week. Maybe it's Mox and Pac vs Omega and Orange. Or Sting, Christian and Darby vs Starks, PAC and Sky. Or Penta vs Darby for the TNT title.

·
Registered
9,054 Posts
So are you guys expecting any crazy spots from the top of the cage? I hear we might see a random Shane McMahon run in. Not as part of the company. He just saw a cage that needs to get jumped from.
I don't see them getting out of the cages at all tbh.

I am guessing ladders and tables and other weapons will be brought in.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Daniel Bryan is a free agent after his contract expired following the match with Roman Reigns, per Fightful. Meltzer adds that WWE is pushing hard to re-sign him.

I have no idea what will happen, but imagine the Pinnacle win tonight and the Final Countdown hits... and the 'American Dragon' Bryan Danielson appears.

Danielson has spoken about wanting to spread his wings and wrestle in different places, which is always problematic in WWE. He could still renew there, but in AEW he'd be allowed to work pretty much wherever he wanted.

Just the other day, he was praising Kenny Omega too.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Daniel Bryan is a free agent after his contract expired following the match with Roman Reigns, per Fightful. Meltzer adds that WWE is pushing hard to re-sign him.

I have no idea what will happen, but imagine the Pinnacle win tonight and the Final Countdown hits... and the 'American Dragon' Bryan Danielson appears.

Danielson has spoken about wanting to spread his wings and wrestle in different places, which is always problematic in WWE. He could still renew there, but in AEW he'd be allowed to work pretty much wherever he wanted.

Just the other day, he was praising Kenny Omega too.

if AEW jumped on the chance
that would be the best signing they ever made
this company badly needs some high quality technical wrestlers

·
Registered
27,432 Posts
Well, tonight's the night.

Not really sure what to expect from Blood & Guts tonight in terms of spots and action which makes the match more exciting going into it. I hope the can have whatever the best version of this match can be. Pinnacle has to win. If they don't.....I don't want to say they're done, but they're in a huge hole that would be hard to climb out of.

My guess is they go for the super dramatic ending with MJF getting Guevara in his Armbar with Jericho being forced to watch, restrained by the rest of the Pinnacle and he surrenders to save Sammy.

Not really sure what to expect from Omega/Naka vs. Mox/Eddie. Because Naka's in there it's practically a 2 on 1 Handicap match and Mox and Eddie are going to get the win. You just ask yourself what does this lead to? Is this where they set up Omega vs. Mox IV for DON? Do this somehow lead to Mox & Eddie getting a tag title shot at DON?

Cody vs. QT I expect to end with a clean Cody win that either leads to a Team Cody vs. Team QT match at DON or Cody vs. Ogogo.

The Fatal Four Way tag should be fun even though SCU seems like the obvious winner. If that is the case, interesting that they're potentially blowing off SCU's last hurrah on TV instead of PPV. Now, not that SCU have had much of a presence on Dynamite. But I figured they would want a bigger stage for that story.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I like the booking idea of Jericho surrendering to "save" one of his comrades from permanent injury. It would cement his face turn. Either way, Pinnacle absolutely has to win this match.

I think the card looks good. I agree that the booking of the tag team division doesn't make complete sense. I'm fine with SCU getting another shot...have they even explained why Sky is no longer with them, though? Frankly, a big issue in AEW right now is they have way too many tag teams. I think they should create a secondary tag title for Elevation. Give the Bear Country and Gunn Club type teams something to fight over.

The Omega/Nakazawa vs Moxley/Kingston match is happening for logical storyline reasons, and was set up on last weeks' show, so I'm not sure why anyone is complaining about it. It's not like Nakazawa is going over in this one.

I'm in the camp that the Factory vs Nightmare Family feud should have been relegated to Elevation. That said, Cody vs QT was another match happening for logical reasons and set up on last week's show.

Really looking forward to tonight's Dynamite!

·
Registered
13,522 Posts
Only two who I could see heading to the top would be Sammy and Spears. I could see Spears wanting a big bump moment. If the cage is close enough to that concrete garage structure on the left of the entrance stage, I could see a running jump off the cage on to that.

Jericho giving up to save Sammy would be my finish - with Sammy pissed about it going forward. Have MJF vs Jericho at All Out, with Sammy as Jericho's second/corner man and after Jericho loses clean to MJF, Sammy turns on Jericho as well, saying he lost respect for Jericho and was putting him out of his misery.

·
Registered
11,077 Posts
Boys I'm able to watch the show live! Excited to cheer or tear it apart with you wackos!!!

It will be interesting to see what direction the finish goes. I'm sure they put a lot of thought into it. I sorta feel like someone might interfere Sadly but maybe it will work out.

Hopefully it's not a swerve and Chris getting screwed

21 - 40 of 886 Posts