Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 60 of 810 Posts

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
There'll be five matches as there always is.

Men of the Year will probably face and beat someone in an open challenge match. This team needs a win for more relevance and to justify Dan Lambert's faith in them I guess. They'd also be good, fresh challengers for the Lucha Bros.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I can see the crowd cheering for Starks instead of Cage. Which would be weird coz Ricky's wrestling Punk after lol

·
Registered
776 Posts
Mjf turns on jericho... ok well jericho has been an asshole the whole time

Starks turns on cage... ok so? Cage has been an asshole the whole time

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
There's no way Jade squashes Leyla in her hometown. This HAS to get some time. If it's anything like Camille vs Leyla, this can be Jade's star making moment.
Jade's star making moment can't be any long match because she's too green to go long. In any case she doesn't have to go long and shouldn't be booked to either. A physical specimen like her who ragdolls people around needs Goldberg booking. Her star making will be domination squashes until the crowd turns her face, she knocks out her manager and moves on up to the next level.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
I think this show beats Raw (0.43) again this week. I’d lead the show off with Darby/Spears. That should be a brutal match bc Darby’s nuts and Spears is fine bleeding. End the match with Sting wailing on old man Tully to keep the match hot.

Kazarian is boring but Cole will spot fest that should make it a good match.

2.0 needs to cut a promo before Mox/Kingston match.

Punk on the mic all night will be good and keep the viewers. This should be a good show. The only weak parts are the ladies

41 - 60 of 810 Posts