Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 810 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
The fans who purchased a ticket for this show were promised a big War Games match. Obviously everything had to be shifted due to covid, but this card so far is very underwhelming.

I wish they would finally announce something for the Lucha Brothers. Theyve had a superb match at the ppv and fantastic moment, but haven't been shown on the air ever since.

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
Again 3 matches announced which means more promo segments building feuds for Grandslam.

Looking forward to all three matches tbh. Starks/Cage should be good, Kaz vs Cole should be a slobber knocker and Hirsch vs Cargill sounds like an interesting match.

Here's my guess: they will book Elite vs BD/Christian, Kaz and Jungleboy.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Again 3 matches announced which means more promo segments building feuds for Grandslam.

Looking forward to all three matches tbh. Starks/Cage should be good, Kaz vs Cole should be a slobber knocker and Hirsch vs Cargill sounds like an interesting match.

Here's my guess: they will book Elite vs BD/Christian, Kaz and Jungleboy.
Starks vs Cage WASN´T ANNOUNCED (at least yet), the 3 matches announced are:

Kazarian vs Cole
Jade vs Leyla
Spears vs Allin

·
Registered
919 Posts
I hope this show establishes new directions for mjf and punk. A cool Britt Baker segment. Do something different. Also more backstory to adam cole and the elite. Maybe adress how they turned on him 3 years ago and why he forgave them etc. Basically what we need is storylines to be eatablished again.

All out felt like a culmination of alot of things like mania usually is.

·
Registered
6,350 Posts
Not the best card. Looking forward to Adam Cole's debut match. Am I the only one who doesn't care about Spears at all?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Not the best card. Looking forward to Adam Cole's debut match. Am I the only one who doesn't care about Spears at all?
I think Spears is okay...his push matches where he should be. He's not a main eventer, but he's a solid midcarder that usually makes his opponents look good.

I was digging the black glove gimmick he had a while back, and it worked with Tully helping him with the gimmick. No idea why they suddenly ditched that. "The Chairman" thing is beyond played out.

·
Registered
9,910 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I wouldn't mind a more angle heavy show this time that advances some real storylines. Elite vs Danielson/Christian/Jurassics, Punk vs Hobbs, whatever they're doing with Dan Lambert, Miro's next feud, Sting vs Tully, etc.

21 - 40 of 810 Posts