Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 810 Posts

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you Beautiful people, its time for AEW Dynamite to make its way up the coast to Newark, NJ

First we have the long-awaiting clash between Absolute Ricky Starks and the pumped up wifey whipped Brain Cage whooooo! (I think crowd will be cheering Starks)

Then the Chairman SSpears vs Allin in a ‘whose mentor is older’ match

We have the battle of our internet search history when Jade fights Hirsch

And in a fight to see who can shout Adam’s catchphrase the loudest, its Kaz vs the Debut match of Adam Cole BAYBAY

that and much much more!

Also look out for

• CM Punk
  • Bryan Danielson
  • Kenny Omega
  • Suzuki and Archer laying down some smackdown
  • Ruby Soho and the Doc

·
Registered
524 Posts
Adam Cole vs Kazarian should be really good.

Surprised this Cage vs Starks feud is still going.

I wonder how many botches we will see in Jade Cargill's short match.

·
Ho!
18,656 Posts
Cage/Starks is pretty pointless now. Starks is entering a feud with Punk pretty soon, unless the plan is to have Punk and Cage team up to face Starks and Hobbs. Eventually the feuds become more Punk/Starks and Cage/Hobbs (which those pairings make sense size-wise).

Honestly this week's Dynamite feels like a skip. I'll still probably end up watching, but it's not looking like AEW cares much about this week. Next week is where their focus is.

Maybe they'll do something to get my interest last-second for this week, like announce a Miro match or segment or something.

·
Registered
Resident Centrist
5,863 Posts
Inject Starks vs Cage into my veins forever, could never get bored of them. Outside of that, not much on offer for me. Will check out whatever Punk or Bryan are doing.

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wait, I am sure they said on Dynamite Starks v Cage is this week

·
Registered
36 Posts
Punk/Cage would be a good team to go against Starks/Hobbs. Both of Cage and Starks need a boast though for their next step so I have no idea what’ll happen.

·
14,284 Posts
Cage/Starks is pretty pointless now. Starks is entering a feud with Punk pretty soon, unless the plan is to have Punk and Cage team up to face Starks and Hobbs. Eventually the feuds become more Punk/Starks and Cage/Hobbs (which those pairings make sense size-wise).

Honestly this week's Dynamite feels like a skip. I'll still probably end up watching, but it's not looking like AEW cares much about this week. Next week is where their focus is.

Maybe they'll do something to get my interest last-second for this week, like announce a Miro match or segment or something.
Team tazz could use a credible win. If this match is a thing of course

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
There's a lot of history between Cole and Kazarian I hope they bring it up.

Cage has to win after losing to Hobbs.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
11,942 tickets sold, so they're almost certain to hit 12,000 + suites and extras. The card looks a little undercooked for such a big crowd, but there are still two matches to be added plus Rampage is being taped after I believe (and Elevation probably before).

1 - 20 of 810 Posts