Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
WWE needs to hire some Graphics guys from here like NDF or OZ so they can have some decent shit. That thing looks like they slapped it together at the last minute.:no:

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
I think the actual poster part looks real good. It's eye-catching. The actual whole wallpaper is gay though. I hate how WWE just takes their posters and throws them portionally into the graphic and calls it wallpaper.

Oh, and as I got by like 20 people when I posted the Armageddon one; Is this a rating or a challenge? :)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
yeah if just everyone makes a splash 640 * 480, just like the HBD forums

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
OlympicZero said in post #3 :
I think the actual poster part looks real good. It's eye-catching. The actual whole wallpaper is gay though. I hate how WWE just takes their posters and throws them portionally into the graphic and calls it wallpaper.

Oh, and as I got by like 20 people when I posted the Armageddon one; Is this a rating or a challenge? :)
I agree ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Remember the one with all 30 wrestlers drawn, on the Rumble poster from 2001? Look like it took some effort.

I like this one, because it looks pro, but it doesn't really look like it took days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts