Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After this week’s WWE Raw Supershow went off the air, the Big Show returned and entered the ring. He started to beat John Cena but Cena countered with the Attitude Adjustment. Cena never got the pun but his music hit.

Big Show then moved his attention to John Laurinaitis, putting is shirt over his head and slapped him on the chest a few times to where Show received a mixed reaction.

Laurinaitis attempted to leave to the back, but Cena said that this isn’t how we end the night and Zack Ryder comes out. Ryder dragged Laurinaitis back to the ring as Cena slaps Big Johnny in the stomach and hits him with a Broski boot.

Triple H comes out to join in the melee with the crowd chanting for him to pedigree Laurinaitis. HHH holds Johnny as Cena and Ryder chopped Laurinaitis’ back twice. The Game hits Johnny with a pedigree, which was said to have been botched pretty bad by Laurinaitis. Triple H, Ryder and Cena then “woo woo woo.”

After all the attacks, Justin Roberts takes the mic and says to the crowd, “let’s hear it one last time for John Laurinaitis.” Laurinaitis’s music hits and the crowd chants “Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye.” As Laurinaitis made his way up the ramp Vince McMahon’s music then hit. Vince came out and kicked Laurinaitis’ grapefruits to end the show with a big pop from the crowd.

- http://www.pwmania.com

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
And than Lesnar came back and F-5'd him, and than The Rock came back and Rock Bottomed him, and than Hulk Hogan Returned and Led Dropped him and they all started singing "You're Shit and you Know You are."

Than again I suppose after all the near firings he had, this was their way of saying "Seriously guys, this time for realz!"

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Why are they bullying Big Johnny? The man is a hero for taking all those bumps with a broken leg, sprained neck and sore elbow not to mention all those contusions and mental trauma. I can't wait until he comes back and shows them all who the real boss is.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
I hope there's a video of that somewhere waiting to be uploaded. Still nothing on YT :(

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Say what you want, but I really don't like hearing about all that. Shows the hypocrisy of WWE massively.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
"Don't be a bully, Be a star!"

·
Registered
120 Posts
After this week’s WWE Raw Supershow went off the air, the Big Show returned and entered the ring. He started to beat John Cena but Cena countered with the Attitude Adjustment. Cena never got the pun but his music hit.

Big Show then moved his attention to John Laurinaitis, putting is shirt over his head and slapped him on the chest a few times to where Show received a mixed reaction.

Laurinaitis attempted to leave to the back, but Cena said that this isn’t how we end the night and Zack Ryder comes out. Ryder dragged Laurinaitis back to the ring as Cena slaps Big Johnny in the stomach and hits him with a Broski boot.

Triple H comes out to join in the melee with the crowd chanting for him to pedigree Laurinaitis. HHH holds Johnny as Cena and Ryder chopped Laurinaitis’ back twice. The Game hits Johnny with a pedigree, which was said to have been botched pretty bad by Laurinaitis. Triple H, Ryder and Cena then “woo woo woo.”

After all the attacks, Justin Roberts takes the mic and says to the crowd, “let’s hear it one last time for John Laurinaitis.” Laurinaitis’s music hits and the crowd chants “Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye.” As Laurinaitis made his way up the ramp Vince McMahon’s music then hit. Vince came out and kicked Laurinaitis’ grapefruits to end the show with a big pop from the crowd.

- http://www.pwmania.com
Laurinaitis botched something... well I never:rolleyes:

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
Wow nothing hypocritical at all with those actions (sarcasm). Be A Star my ass. Beating the shit out of a man who is past his prime gang style is not showing the kiddies how to be a star at all. Poor Big Johnny, I'm going to miss People Power.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
WTF Zack Ryder doesnt get to be on Raw live in his hometown but only gets to come out when the show goes off air that fucking sucks

As for Johnny glad he got a beat down and good riddence to him

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Hm, fuck Cena from pandering for cheers by using Ryder, AFTER letting the machine nearly completely ruin the kid. Such a heel.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
At least Ryder did something on Raw, even if it was after the show went off the air. He was the hometown boy.

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
I swear Wrestling fans have become a bunch of pussies. Heel authority always get these kind of treatment coz thats what casuals want to see.

Cant believe people are bitching about Be a star... which is just a marketing ploy to begin with.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts