Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just occurred to me that Reigns is the first former NXT star to main event Mania, so do you this out of all of them that have made the main roster he should be the one to do it?

Personally I don't, I think Wyatt has deserved it for a long time, and after the Triple Threat at the Rumble, Rollins should be in the main event before Reigns!

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I prefer Rollins over Reigns (Ambrose was never in NXT or else I'd pick him).

Reactions: RebelArch86

·
Banned
3,087 Posts
No fucking way. He doesn't deserve a singles match at WM let alone the main event. Rollins is my pick for sure.

Reactions: RebelArch86

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
Technically Bryan already did, but that was the old NXT.

In my opinion it should be Cesaro. Still trying to figure out who he pissed off......

Reactions: SLTD Wrestling

·
Banned
791 Posts
Yes, bryan had his moment last year, he needs to fuck off.

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
21,283 Posts
Bryan was already the first. "Old" NXT is still NXT and Reigns was barely there at all.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
What people are not realizing is that Reigns in the main event solidifies him as a superstar like Cena in the sense that he is a believable, over, main eventer who can draw a main event with any opponent. Cena could main event a match with any random wrestler at a ppv back in the day and it would draw. Reigns look gives him a simmilar ability. With this ability Reigns can turn numerous wrestlers into main eventers guys like Ziggler, Ambrose, Wyatt. Rollins is already a superstar HEEL. Daniel Bryan is already a superstar face. Vince just wants another superstar face because its dumb to have DB in the main event at every ppv.

Now with two NEW superstar faces and a NEW superstar heel it opens up an abundance of combinations for rivalries like a summerslam main event like Reigns vs Wyatt or maybe even a Battleground main event like Rollins vs Ziggler or an Extreme Rules main event of DB vs Kevin Owens. All matches all believable because they are all in a match with a solidified main eventer. How did they become solidified main eventers?

1. Rollins monster heel push as authority member this year as well as main eventing a couple PPVs

2. DB at WM30 and over babyface

3. Reigns main eventing WM31 and beating monster heel Lesnar

The future is bright for the WWE if Reigns wins

BTW Daniel Bryan was part of NXT and main evented WM last year

1 - 20 of 41 Posts