Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 669 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Clearly Bobby Fish is jobber to the stars. AEW signs him and he immediately gets to go against Daniel Bryan and CM Punk.

Sammy vs Ethan Page will be great. After Sammy wins he gets to pick the opponents at Full Gear so surely he picks Masvidal, JDS, and PVZ (even tho she’s a girl they seem to want to to do something with her).

·
Registered
14,410 Posts
Next contract AEW signs, hopefully there is enough of a bidding war that they can demand no bumps to other nights or timeslots. They're killer for the company. They've ran great shows on Saturdays and lose half their audience because it's on a different night.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Interesting. That is good for people on the west coast who won't have to read spoilers on Twitter anymore prior to seeing the show. Could anyone here that lives in these times zones comment? Good or bad for you?
I get off of work at 4:30 pm but don't get home until 6:30 pm because I take the bus and traffic on the I 5 is a pain, so for me it is not an issue as I can watch on my phone.

·
Registered
14,410 Posts
So people complained when the main jobbers were Luther, Marko, Cutler or Kiss, now that AEW has competent jobbers like Sydal or Bobby Fish on that role they complain about them?
Same folks would complain that there is too many repetitive matches if upper card guys were only fighting upper card guys.

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
It couldn't be back on Wednesday soon enough. Them keep moving nights isn't helping ratings. Looks like a decent show. When are we going to get Punk in a meaningful storyline? I mean come on, he's been back for a while now.

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
I get off of work at 4:30 pm but don't get home until 6:30 pm because I take the bus and traffic on the I 5 is a pain, so for me it is not an issue as I can watch on my phone.
this is why i wasn’t sure if the west coast moving time was a good idea

feels like an hour delay at 7 pm would’ve been the right call?

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
PSA! PSA!

the elite and dark order will wear halloween costumes tonight

they are all famous for dressing up pretty silly

do not! We repeat, Do not! Come complaining on this board if your world’s champion comes out dressed like a Disney princess or similar

change the channel

you have been warned and have therefore no reason to watch it and be triggered

end of PSA

1 - 20 of 669 Posts