Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So over the past few weeks I've noticed some really annoying chants from some fans or some interesting actions from some and it got me thinking, have any of you had any experiences at a show where someone around you was being really obnoxious and annoying? I've only been to 2 house shows and haven't had any experiences, except for one girl who kept bitching that she couldn't see every 20 seconds. But I'm sure some of you have had interesting things happen. I think the only thing that bothers me these days is the What chant lol.....its just so overdone and to me annoying...but I'm sure some still do it just because they love it lol.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
I went to the live event the night before Night Of Champions, and I sat ringside. Directly behind us was a little boy and his dad and they were the fucking coolest two people I've ever met at a public event the little boy was so polite and was so nice to us and really was a great kid. The dad was one of those dads who only watched because his son did. It was really fucking cool and we were super fortunate to be around wrestling fans as cool as them.

Then Honey boo and her fucking mom (not leterally) roll in and sit directly in the one seat next to the entrance ramp. It was the most ratchet mom and her daughter who both were well over weight and the little girl, who had to be atleast 10 years old, sat on her moms lap the entire show. So she had two people per seat and completely ruined the moral of buying two seats. I let security know twice that this lady was being disruptive, but I also felt cheated because we paid full price for two tickets. Nothing was done and the poor little boy, who was so siked to have an open seat right next to the ramp because it seemed like that person was not going to show, this overweight smelly trailer park trash woman showed up with her kid and completely ruined this kids view of the ramp AND he was forced to sit behind me, and I'm tall as shit. I almost gave them our seats because I felt so bad, but I guess I didn't feel bad enough.

/rant

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
this weeks version of this thread....

I hate the "This is Awesome" chants cause half the time, it isn't awesome...

-When i was at WrestleMania XX, there was a guy dressed as Hogan "runnin wild" all over the Garden. YOu can hear the crowd bugging out for him in the Lesnar/Goldberg match

- Survivor Series 2002: there was a large "Free Booker T" chant going on until he was released from his cell in the chamber.

These weren't annoying to me tho.

When i was at Raw at the Prudential Center in 2012, I was chanting Cena SUcks (with everyone else therE) and some old ass man told me to stop chanting that. I looked at him in disbelief cause there were no children around. Fucking jackass... That was annoying.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Once i went to a house show with my ex and this guy and his lil ass son showed up and we all had the same seats. Security at the garden figured we were too stupid to figure out the seating chart until they realized they were wrong. Some old lady guard there was the biggest useless bitch on the planet and refused to help so we got her supervisor. He pulled out to folding chairs and told us we could sit along the pathway and two people could take the real seats.

The lil boy had never been to a WWF show before so I insisted the dad and son take the real seats for the kid to mark out as best he could. The father was really appreciative and offered to buy my ex and I both a beer but we didnt accept. Got some good karma that day i figure. He made a point to find us at the end of the show and you could jsut tell how much fun the kid had so it wa all worth it to me. I 'd been to like 20 shows previous to this so I felt it was only right.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went to the live event the night before Night Of Champions, and I sat ringside. Directly behind us was a little boy and his dad and they were the fucking coolest two people I've ever met at a public event the little boy was so polite and was so nice to us and really was a great kid. The dad was one of those dads who only watched because his son did. It was really fucking cool and we were super fortunate to be around wrestling fans as cool as them.

Then Honey boo and her fucking mom (not leterally) roll in and sit directly in the one seat next to the entrance ramp. It was the most ratchet mom and her daughter who both were well over weight and the little girl, who had to be atleast 10 years old, sat on her moms lap the entire show. So she had two people per seat and completely ruined the moral of buying two seats. I let security know twice that this lady was being disruptive, but I also felt cheated because we paid full price for two tickets. Nothing was done and the poor little boy, who was so siked to have an open seat right next to the ramp because it seemed like that person was not going to show, this overweight smelly trailer park trash woman showed up with her kid and completely ruined this kids view of the ramp AND he was forced to sit behind me, and I'm tall as shit. I almost gave them our seats because I felt so bad, but I guess I didn't feel bad enough.

/rant
....god, its really ridiculous when Security doesn't give a shit...especially for what people pay for the tickets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts