Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
You lost me at "Buddy is a great fucking wrestler" tbh. He's like a badly made CAW with no charisma, no personality and below average ring skills :shrug

·
Banned
15,464 Posts
Murphy has shown flashes off having "movez," but he's never really worked for me. He feels a bit...bland. Maybe there's something in there somewhere, but he's had a lot of trouble getting it out.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bipolar DONNA supporting Buddy when he constantly trashes him in the chatbox :jim
Lying TemPEST making shit up to fit his narrative :eyeroll

I've always liked and supported Buddy. If he was given this chance he'd kill it. Fun fact, your crush Fabian Aichner had a match in PROGRESS against Pete Dunne and it got him noticed by a lot of people. Buddy could have the sane luck

·
Registered
937 Posts
You lost me at "Buddy is a great fucking wrestler" tbh. He's like a badly made CAW with no charisma, no personality and below average ring skills :shrug
Ring skills are very good. For me he hits the right balance between flipz and realism. Very sharp timing on a lot of his moves need a little less suspension of belief than other workers.

Personality isn't showing well and needs some kind of push and program where he is on the mic

1 - 8 of 8 Posts