Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before NXT season 4 can debut next week , lets all judge the books by their covers

Based on only what little we saw of them tonight on NXT3s finale , and these pics below , judge who you think will do best/worst/order of elimination , etc

I think it will be like this

1st eliminated : Brodus Clay
2nd eliminated : Derrick Bateman
3rd eliminated : Conor Obrian
4th eliminated : Bryan Saxton
5th eliminated : Johnny Curtis
Winner : Jacob Novak

My reasoning for these :

1.Brodus Clay is just gross looking and is so fat the assumption here is hes slow boring & can't wrestle.

2.Derrick Bateman looks like a clown.

3.Conor Obrian: Twin of Vance "Released" Archer , hes got no chance unless hes got unforseeable mad skills

4.Bryan Saxton : Seems like a D-bag in all the wrong ways , but I predict that will get him to the final 3 over the other seemingly less likely opponents

5.Johnny Curtis : Honestly seems the most standard , in a pic where hes standing up in his ring attire he very much resembles the Orton/Dibiase look and hes the most familiar name of them all due to him being in FCW longest of these guys as far as I know.

6.Jacob Novak : The small promo video for this guy stood out over the rest , and his pro is Dolph "The Legend" Ziggler & Vickie "The Heat Magnet" Guerrerro. So I think he will win

Your thoughts?

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Yes, you're predictions for Season 3 were so accurate, ay Tony. You obsess over a shemale, so your evaluation means squat.

ADR's rookie will win. But we already know that.

·
Premium Member
10,171 Posts
Brodus Clay is disgusting. And it's a damn shame we have to put up with R-Truth again. 'Mentoring' the possible favourite Johnny Curtis, no less.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Johnny Curtis should win hands down. Although as we have seen in the past the person most perfect for the win doesn't. It's a damn shame that Tyler Black isn't there. Actually it's great that he isn't there because he would more than likely be gone within the first 3 weeks.

·
Banned
402 Posts
From the little video package we got of him, at one point Derrik Bateman looked like Andy Samburg...

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Brodus Clay - Horrible look, reminds me of some ECW guy, but I don;t know his name
Derrick Bateman - Mehh, has the heel jobber look
Conor Obrian - A mix between Michael Cole and Douglas Williams, he looks evil.
Bryan Saxton - The announcer??
Johnny Curtis - Has the best ''face'' look of them all
Jacob Novak - Nowninski's brother??

Final three:
- Novak
- Curtis
- O'Brian

He looks like a clown because he has curly hair? Gimme a break. It's not as if he wears it in a ridiculous Carlitoesque afro or anything.

Tony777 doesn't know better, he is the Jamie (nxt3) fan.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
i think the big man should get a chance, the man is a beast. its funny how people are dogging him and no one has seen the guy yet and saying he's fat and slow etc...dude is 6'8 360..he's a monster. last i looked, monsters aren't fast. if he can wrestle, he will end up being champion some day.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
i think the big man should get a chance, the man is a beast. its funny how people are dogging him and no one has seen the guy yet and saying he's fat and slow etc...dude is 6'8 360..he's a monster. last i looked, monsters aren't fast. if he can wrestle, he will end up being champion some day.
He can't wrestle. look up G-Rilla on youtube.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
[email protected] Alberto Del Rio and Daniel Bryan as NXT pros
Where's the funny part?

Both have years of experience, even WWE acknowledges that. Sure they've only been on the roster for under a year, but that does not make them any less pros.

I'm not too keen on the lineup. I see fucking G-Rilla there with his unibrow. fpalm

But let's see if they can make it a win.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Derrick Bateman looks like Ricky Ortiz.

I like Byron Saxton and Conor O'Brien's looks, the others look generic in the worst way.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
judging them by looks?

well, they're all pretty awful then.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts