1 - 20 of 1662 Posts

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,111 Posts
Re: NXT Weekly Show Discussion [NO SPOILERS BEFORE THEY AIR PLEASE]

RIP old thread. :(

Got to start this off right:

THE A-SHOW

Looking forward to the last episode before Takeover, which is shaping up to be a great show.

Reactions: Showstopper

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,044 Posts
Re: NXT Weekly Show Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS BEFORE THEY AIR PLEASE]

Reactions: The Fourth Wall

·
14,111 Posts
Damn, Roddy/Bate is going to be a nice as hell match. :tripsblessed Two of the best ring workers. Really looking forward to that.

Should be a good episode this week, and I'm really quite stoked for Saturday. Can't wait for Takeover. :mark:

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,044 Posts
Roddy/Bate should be good, they had a great pre-show match awhile back.

Hopefully we get some kind of video package for Cole/Ricochet.

·
Custom User Title
6,555 Posts
I hope Kairi murders Aliyah tonight.

I mean its Aliyah so its pretty much guaranteed that Kairi will win, but I want to see Kairi just completely murder Aliyah.

60,001 Posts
Finally saw last week's episode. It just felt sort of there. I did like Keith Lee's debut and thought the Brazlian chick was pretty hot. Gelt a bit sad seeing the setup for the three way that will never be. I am pretty hyped for Tyler/Roddy tonight. :mark

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,044 Posts

That promo :zayn3

They can't have this guy lose, yet.

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
I don't think Cole has made enough of a mark as the inaugural champion to lose so quickly. Ricochet reportedly working injured probably solidifies that decision. I don't think Cole is winning clean, though. At War Games we're probably looking at Undisputed Era vs. British Strong Style vs. War Raiders and Ricochet.

·
14,111 Posts

That promo :zayn3

They can't have this guy lose, yet.
Yeah, I can't see Cole losing the Title yet. I think he loses it when they plan to have him go for the NXT Title, which won't be until Ciampa drops it.

I think Ricochet is a good ring worker, but I don't find him that interesting as a character honestly. He needs to work on that side of him. Before he gets a Title at least.

Reactions: MarkyWhipwreck

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,044 Posts
Yeah, I don't think he'll drop it yet. Honestly, I don't see him dropping it until Gargano wins the NXT title or around that time at least.

·
14,111 Posts
Yeah, I don't think he'll drop it yet. Honestly, I don't see him dropping it until Gargano wins the NXT title or around that time at least.
Gargano vs. Cole would be pretty awesome. I'd be stoked for that. :banderas

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,044 Posts

·
14,111 Posts
It would be pretty f*cking awesome.

Damn, crazy to see how far both guys have come since those days. Cole looks way better these days.

Those highlights. :banderas

You just sold me on this match even more than I already was, I can't wait until this happens on a Takeover.

1 - 20 of 1662 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.