Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
So glad that it seems they are doing Ringkampf, and here's hoping Wolfe re joins up with Walter & Barthel. Barthel & Aichner are a great team whilst Wolfe can be the mid card guy.

Will be interesting to see if Killian Dain moves to as I'd love to see Dain vs Walter.

·
#BAYBAY
20,306 Posts
Today's taping results:

* Kenny Williams defeated BT Gunn (Dark Match)

* WWE UK Champion WALTER, Marcel Barthel, and Fabian Aichner form the stable, Imperium (means "absolute power"). Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, and Trent Seven get into a brawl with the group and stand tall at the end of the segment.

* Mark Coffey and Wolfgang defeated Team WhiteWolf.

* Kassius Ohno defeated Jack Gallagher

* Toni Storm (c) defeated Nina Samuels (NXT UK Women's Championship)

* Wild Boar Mike Hitchman and The Primate defeated Tyson T-Bone and Saxon Huxley. Post-match, Hitchman and Primate are attacked by Gallus.

* Imperium defeated British Strong Style. Alexander Wolfe debuted and is now in Imperium.

* Kay Lee Ray defeated Kasey Owens

* Noam Dar defeated Mark Andrews

* NXT UK Tag Team Champions Zack Gibson and James Drake announce they have to defend their titles at the upcoming Download Festival.

* Jinny and Jazzy Gabert defeated Xia Brookside and Isla Dawn

* Ilja Dragunov defeated Joseph Conners

* Travis Banks defeated Joe Coffey, Dave Mastiff, and Jordan Devlin to become the new number one contender for the WWE UK Championship.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,550 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
NXT UK Tapings results for 19 July:

NXT was at Plymouth Pavilions in Plymouth, England on Friday for their first of two straight nights of television tapings.

- Dark match: Saxon Huxley defeated Josh Morrell

- Imperium interrupted an in-ring segment with Johnny Saint and Sid Scala. It led to a brawl when Tyler Bate came out, and it was announced that WALTER will defend his WWE United Kingdom Championship against Bate at UK TakeOver: Cardiff on August 31.

- Gallus (Wolfgang & Mark Coffey) defeated Sam Stoker & Lewis Howley

Gallus cut a post-match promo about wanting the NXT UK Tag Team titles

- Rhea Ripley defeated Dani Luna

- Alexander Wolfe defeated Jordan Devlin

- Noam Dar defeated Ashton Smith

After the match, Dar said he'll be at TakeOver: Cardiff.

- NXT UK Tag Team Champions Zack Gibson & James Drake came out to the ring. Gallus (Wolfgang & Mark Coffey) were out next and wanted a Tag Team title shot at TakeOver, but then Flash Morgan Webster & Mark Andrews said they wanted a shot as well.

Gibson & Drake said they and Gallus have earned their spots and Webster & Andrews would have to earn theirs.

- Jazzy Gabert & Jinny defeated Xia Brookside & Piper Niven

Rhea Ripley brawled with Niven, which led to Brookside losing after being left alone.

NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler made an appearance and attacked Brookside after (possibly a dark segment).

- Dave Mastiff vs. Joe Coffey ended in a double countout

- William Regal appeared and thanked the fans.

- Travis Banks defeated Kenny Williams

Noam Dar was on commentary and had a staredown with Banks after.

- Isla Dawn defeated Nina Samuels

- Kassius Ohno defeated Ilja Dragunov

- Dark match: Matt Riddle & NXT Tag Team Champions The Street Profits defeated Joseph Conners & NXT UK Tag Team Champions Zack Gibson & James Drake

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,039 Posts
WALTER/Bate will end up among the best matches this year, I remember seeing them battle in Progress.

·
Registered
24,514 Posts
So far the "announced card" is:

*NXT UK Championship: Bate vs. Walter
*NXT Women's Championship: KLR vs. Storm
*NXT Tag Team Championship: Andrews & Websters vs. Gallus vs. Gibson & Drake

Wish they would add Imperium to that tag match.

What guys like Dunne, Ripley, Piper, Dragunov, Devlin, Banks, etc. are going to do, I don't know.

·
#BAYBAY
20,306 Posts
https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/nxt-uk-tv-taping-spoilers-takeover-cardiff-fallout-291481

NXT UK was back at Motorpoint Arena Cardiff on Sunday for their post-TakeOver television tapings.
Dark match --

- The Hunt (Primate & Wild Boar) defeated Jack Starz & A-Kid
NXT UK TV taping spoilers --

- Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner defeated Danny Jones & Harry Green

Imperium (WALTER, Barthel, Aichner & Alexander Wolfe) cut a promo in the ring before this match.

- Jordan Devlin defeated Ashton Smith

- Tegan Nox defeated Shax

Nox got a quick win here, then Kay Lee Ray came out after. Nox challenged KLR to a match for later in the tapings.

- NXT UK Tag Team Champions Mark Andrews & Flash Morgan Webster defeated The Grizzled Young Veterans (Zack Gibson & James Drake) to retain their titles

Grizzled Young Veterans were getting their rematch after losing the titles at NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff.

- Travis Banks defeated Tyson T-Bone

- Rhea Ripley defeated Debbie Keitel

Ripley and Jazzy Gabert got into a confrontation after the match.

- Joseph Conners defeated Kenny Williams

- Kassius Ohno defeated Sid Scala in a British Rounds match

- Ligero defeated Oliver Carter

- Tyler Bate cut an in-ring promo and said he's far from done with NXT UK. He was interrupted by Jordan Devlin.

- Nina Samuels defeated Dani Luna

- Noam Dar defeated Trent Seven by DQ

Seven was disqualified for striking Dar against the ropes past the referee's five count.

- Piper Niven defeated Isla Dawn

- Alexander Wolfe defeated Saxon Huxley

- Gallus (Mark Coffey & Wolfgang) attacked Mike Bird before he was supposed to face Jack Starz. Andrews & Webster made the save but were laid out by Gallus, who were joined by Joe Coffey.

- NXT UK Women's Champion Kay Lee Ray defeated Tegan Nox in a non-title match

Nox fought back after being attacked by KLR following the match.

Nox tweeted about getting to wrestle at Motorpoint Arena Cardiff: "Today I wrestled in a venue, where as a kid, I watched my heroes do the same! It was the most amazing moment of my career! Thank you @NXTUK for letting me pop by but it’s time to head back stateside to pick up where I left off!"
Dark match main event --

- Pete Dunne defeated Fabian Aichner
No Toni Storm? Interesting...

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
They set Rhea up as a big deal immediately on NXT, so it'd be weird to not go anywhere with that. Hopefully she's pulling double duty.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts