·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dark match: Slate Randall b. Yoshi Tatsu

Episode 1:
Sasha Banks w/ Summer Rae b. Emma
Ascension b. jobbers
Alexander Rusev b. CJ Parker after interference from Tyler Breeze. Breeze cut Parker's dreadlocks after the match.
Corey Graves b. Adrian Neville

Episode 2:
Alexander Rusev & Sylvester Lefort b. Enzo Amore & Big Cass
Aiden English b. Jason Jordan
Paige b. Summer Rae
CJ Parker b. Tyler Breeze.
JBL cut a backstage promo announcing that he's suspended Sami Zayn until further notice

Episode 3:
Alexander Rusev b. Sylvester Lefort - Rusev is now managed by Lana (new Diva)
Leo Kruger b. El Local
Ascension b. jobbers
Mojo Rawley b. Tye Dillenger
Luke Harper b. Kassius Ohno

Episode 4:
Summer Rae & Sasha Banks b. Charlotte & Bayley after Charlotte turned heel and attacked Bayley mid-match
Aiden English b. Camacho
Mason Ryan b. Danny Burch
Adrian Neville b. Corey Graves in a 2 out of 3 falls match

Dark segment: Christian hosts the Peep Show with Del Rio, and is interrupted by Rusev and Lana. Rusev sucks up to John Cena and ends up laying out Del Rio. This is unlikely to be shown on TV.
No Sami Zayn or Bo tonight due to them being in Abu Dhabi with the main roster.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Ricker is working dark match which could mean he's gonna be in the next set of TV tapings. I hope Crowe and/or Kalisto debut at the tapings tonight

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Sure they're going to have some new debuts to make up for the lack of Sami Zayn and Bo Dallas to headline the shows.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Wait what happened to Scott Dawson?

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
This was from someone's twitter Lana isn't bad looking at all

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
bummed out that Kalisto and Crowe weren't at the tapings, Neville vs Graves looks good and who is Tye Dillinger?.

·
Registered
12,414 Posts
Looks like a lot of filler. Lefort wrestling is interesting. Legionaires already finished leaves NXT with two tag teams - Ascension and Enzo/Cassidy, and the latter lost to Lefort/Rusev who then later broke up.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,413 Posts
OhNo has definitely toned up and added some muscle to his frame.
Were you at the tapings, and, if so, did you take any pictures? I'd like to see how he looks now.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was there at the event, and I can officially say that CJ Parker has turned heel and Tyler Breeze has turned face OFFICIALLY mid-match as well! and There was a big HOLY S#&! chant when Charlotte turned heel and joined Summer and Sasha, Sylvester turned face as well with Alexander turning on him. and both of Adrian-Corys's matches were terrible, and it was all Graves's fault, put almost half of the arena to sleep, no joke, there was barely reaction during the matches. and I was the only one who knew that Tye Dillinger was Gavin/Shawn Spears, made me sad :argh:

But it was an amazing taping no doubt, and there was a hint of an Emma heel turn as well tonight, so over the next few monthes, expect a lot of turns while people are being brought up to the main roster!

Edit: Harper vs Ohno was match of the night, and Aiden English gets the honors of one of the most over guys down in NXT! He even had roses thrown at him now! I say, lets bring roses at the next tapings!!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Dang, if Ohno had only put in the gym time as soon as he got to FCW he might not even be in NXT at this point. He looks super fit in those pictures - he's probably always going to look a little loose around the midsection considering he used to be a heavy guy, but he looks to be in great shape now.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts