Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 639 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,310 Posts
Tegan may have owned herself anyways since she appeared on those Insiderz streams pretty often, and management killed those off because anyone who apepared on it ended up saying or doing some insanely stupid shit. Anyways, a small rumor floating around regarding tonight:

Becky Lynch will be in the area, apparently. Only a couple of miles from the arena.
If Becky Lynch helps out IO to beat Shayna Blayzer, then she would be a hero to the NXT Woman's Division eyes as well as the fans eyes.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,310 Posts
People are hoping that Adam Cole beats Johnny Gargano in his first title defense in sense I don't see it happening. Maybe at the next take over but not this one.

·
Custom User Title
6,385 Posts
I guess some people at the event are tweeting out that Io Shirai shirts are sold out, and that the crowd is absolutely nuclear right now.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
People are hoping that Adam Cole beats Johnny Gargano in his first title defense in sense I don't see it happening. Maybe at the next take over but not this one.

babyfaces of nxt pretty much lose their nxt title quick.
sami zayn lost it after 2 months. i see gargano losing tonight and then in the summer he gets promoted to the main roster after losing again to cole.

gargano doesnt need a long title reign atm. as far as im concerned Gargano did everything possible to do in nxt. time to move up to the main roster.

·
Registered
98 Posts
My picks: Johnny, Io, Dream, UE, Riddle.

I think with Cole losing may strike the final blow to the Era, either because of Roddy again or all of them...or Adam will just get fed up and go his own way.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,643 Posts
babyfaces of nxt pretty much lose their nxt title quick.
sami zayn lost it after 2 months. i see gargano losing tonight and then in the summer he gets promoted to the main roster after losing again to cole.

gargano doesnt need a long title reign atm. as far as im concerned Gargano did everything possible to do in nxt. time to move up to the main roster.
The 2 longest reigning NXT champions in history were babyfaces :lmao

The longest reigning NXT womens champion was a babyface :lol

·
Banned
16,745 Posts
If Io loses this title match the NXT womens division is officially fucking dead, theres legit no one else in this division right now that can take the title and Shayan will have beaten everyone.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
The 2 longest reigning NXT champions in history were babyfaces :lmao

The longest reigning NXT womens champion was a babyface
With babyface i mean the face of nxt.
Balor was never the face of nxt zayn was so is gargano right now.

Or lets say "the heart and soul of nxt" instead of face of nxt.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
If Io loses this title match the NXT womens division is officially fucking dead, theres legit no one else in this division right now that can take the title and Shayan will have beaten everyone.
Dépends if HHH prefer Shayna to loose just before summerslam or maybe she loose tonight and again at the next takeover.

·
Registered
8,579 Posts
I'm certain she's losing. The only hope I have is that there's so much fuckery that it demands a rematch in Toronto. Because dragging the feud out has to happen instead of just doing the right thing pulling the plug on this fucking boring bitch. Because of course.

61 - 80 of 639 Posts