Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 677 Posts

·
SLAVE.
3,384 Posts
Maybe that opening tag match was just a blip, as THAT was a TakeOver match.... damn. After not really doing anything with her forever they made LeRea look like a million dollar superstar here.

I loved the story more than I realised too.

Shirai's mind shattering after so many losses to Baszler and this is Shirai embracing that madness. Venting that rage at the person closest as LeRea did all she could not to drown in the madness.

Cant wait to see where this goes. I'd happily see them go again as LeRea never tapped.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,035 Posts
I don't think Mia/Shayna will be that good but it will still be good, Mia/Shayna are the best of friends and they've had countless matches on the indies.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Those pipe in cheers for Rollins promo in that video package :lmao

·
Forever Blissful
1,678 Posts
So does Era's prophecy come true at Survivor Series weekend or does Cole lose tonight y'all?

·
Registered
11,805 Posts
I don't think Mia/Shayna will be that good but it will still be good, Mia/Shayna are the best of friends and they've had countless matches on the indies.
Are any of Shayna's matches any good though? just thinking back I can't really remember a time that I've been left impressed with one of her matches.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Great match. Very good movements those of Io. Candice needed this fight a lot and she has also been spectacular.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,035 Posts
Are any of Shayna's matches any good though? just thinking back I can't really remember a time that I've been left impressed with one of her matches.
Her matches with Kairi were good and her matches with Ember, recently nothing's been that good but I think tonight it should be.

Reactions: Mango13

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
The great thing is that what you saw from Io is maybe 75% of her moveset.

By the way I thought that they had a great chemistry

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
What happend to sanity?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk

161 - 180 of 677 Posts