Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 677 Posts

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,039 Posts
Bobby's in the best shape I've seen him in, in years.

·
SLAVE.
3,384 Posts
The sound is really weird on my Network. It is like the ring, the commentary and the crowd are all mixed onto one track. Everything sounds really quiet, hollow and muddled.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Guys, does the lighting look weird, or the video quality, or something? The crowd looks almost cel-shaded

·
SLAVE.
3,384 Posts
For the curtain jerker tag on a TakeOver, this match is surprisingly boring. The two teams have no chemistry, I have no idea why the Street Profits are so highly regarded I really dont think they are very good.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
My Network is actually running completely flawlessly for a change. This is the first time I've used the live stream on the new Network interface as well.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
When TUE makes its main roster debut I hope they do it as a group...pop could be BIG
They won't. They will be called up separately on separate brands. I have no faith in the main roster

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
For the curtain jerker tag on a TakeOver, this match is surprisingly boring. The two teams have no chemistry, I have no idea why the Street Profits are so highly regarded I really dont think they are very good.

Chemistry is pretty weak on both teams I'll admit

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,039 Posts
We've seen what TUE can do with countless bangers but Street Profits just simply aren't on a top tier in-ring level.

Reactions: Pizzamorg

·
Registered
904 Posts
I'm afraid for them on the Main Roster. Vince will fuck them up so quick.
I have a little of that same fear but they’re so over and very good together. Vince has STARS in TUE and Dream with solid others in black, Gargano, ricochet, and ciampa when he comes back. All of these are more over than 90% of the roster. Put them in some good feuds with DB, AJ, Roman, and Seth.

BTW- love the Rock references

61 - 80 of 677 Posts