Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 677 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
What time does the pre show start?
Start time is 7 eastern so I’m guessing 6 eastern...

Wouldn’t mind a match or two on the pre show...kind of hard to fit everything in in 5 matches but maybe that would take away from it all. I look more forward to the takeovers than I do the main roster events.

I think he NA champ match is going to be MOTN with tag team a close second. Main event will deliver I’m sure, although lots of near falls and unbelievable kick outs are to be expected.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Start time is 7 eastern so I’m guessing 6 eastern...

Wouldn’t mind a match or two on the pre show...kind of hard to fit everything in in 5 matches but maybe that would take away from it all. I look more forward to the takeovers than I do the main roster events.

I think he NA champ match is going to be MOTN with tag team a close second. Main event will deliver I’m sure, although lots of near falls and unbelievable kick outs are to be expected.
The preshow is only half an hour, according to WWE Network.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Should be some good matches if not as well built up as some previous takeovers. Still, there have been Takeovers I wasn't really excited for that I really enjoyed and came out much better than I thought.

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
-Hopefully Io wins after a good physical match.

-I hope Mia wins ONLY because Shayna's reign needs to end and her move up to challenge Becky.

-It's too soon for the Street Profits to lose I think. But I could see TUE winning.

-I'd love to see Dunne win the NA title. Also Dream move up to challenge for the top belt.

-As much as wish Gargano had gotten a better title reign, this needs to be the last match between him and Cole for awhile. So, Cole should win I think.

·
Registered
24,049 Posts
If this were Mia from a couple years ago doing good work in TNA and the 1st MYC, this would feel bigger. But ever since the 2nd MYC and her current run, she's just not the same performer.

Candace and Io have to be opening the show right? Don't see them having 2 Women's matches late in the card.
If they don't go the normal route of having the tag match opening, probably.

21 - 40 of 677 Posts