Wrestling Forum banner

201 - 220 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
12,066 Posts
Raquel has earned it, from where she was a year ago to where she is now is just remarkable! Well deserved championship win.

·
25,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
I'm not so sure the unsanctioned match could go on last with Balor vs Cross being technically the sanctioned main event because during peacock they called both matches as co main events
Yeah I heard that, we'll see which one ends up going last. I would actually be surprised if they don't have Balor/Kross close.

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
8,722 Posts
Glad Raquel won clean and looked dominant. It was time. Not sure what Io does now.

MSK sucks but whatever.

Walter vs. Ciampa was really good but a chop as the finish? And people complain about Kross' forearm? Lol.

The gauntlet was some bulllllshit. If you ain't gonna do shit with Lumis send him up already.

Dunne vs. Kushida was solid.

·
Registered
5,000 Posts
What a damn show. And this was the weaker night.

Can't get over Walter vs Ciampa. So brutally physical. Was great to see the Sicilian psychopath back but there is nobody on Walter's level, anywhere.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,066 Posts

·
Registered
27,108 Posts
I thought this show was very well paced for having to fit everything within a little over 2 hours.

All the matches got the time they needed, though the main event could have been a bit longer. Kushida vs. Dunne was a perfect sprint. The Gauntlet match was just long enough. Walter vs. Ciampa was perfectly paced as well.

201 - 220 of 238 Posts