Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like damn I thought it was gonna be only 4 matches but they adding that Winner Take All and Ted Dibiase bringing back the Million Dollar Championship completes a very good stacked card but let me give y'all a rundown

Fatal 5 Way for the NXT Championship
Karrion Kross vs. Adam Cole vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Kyle O'Reilly vs. Pete Dunne

NXT Women's Championship
Raquel Gonzalez vs. Ember Moon

Million Dollar Championship Ladder Match (Hahahaha) Ted Dibiase Voice
Cameron Grimes vs. LA Knight

Winner Take All
Bronson/MSK vs. Legado Del Fantasma

Grudge Match

Mercedes Martinez vs. Xia Li not to mention Xia Li's TakeOver debut

5 matches in my opinion with a stacked line up for this Sunday, are y'all hype for this or no??? Also you can't have an In Your House PPV without Doc Hendrix but hope Todd Pettengill gets a cameo too!

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
9,475 Posts
I can't see any title changing hands tbh. I kinda thought Kross was losing but with the way they're letting all thsse guys bury him on the mic it makes me think otherwise.

Reactions: Prescott1189

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,552 Posts
Kross should retain here and lose to Cole in a 1 on 1 if he's still soon to be called up.

Reactions: Prescott1189

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Completely top heavy in my eyes. The main even will be a banger, but the one problem here being we know Kross won't drop the title this soon, they should have saved this kinda match for a few months when we know there's a chance he could lose, still will be decent to watch though. The women's title match has two boring people in it, the women's grudge match will be more exciting than that. I have no interest in LA Knight vs Cameron Grimes, I don't really like, or understand the point of their gimmicks. And I honestly can't tell you how much I dislike MSK, I feel like they're one of the worst tag teams I've seen in years.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Completely top heavy in my eyes. The main even will be a banger, but the one problem here being we know Kross won't drop the title this soon, they should have saved this kinda match for a few months when we know there's a chance he could lose, still will be decent to watch though. The women's title match has two boring people in it, the women's grudge match will be more exciting than that. I have no interest in LA Knight vs Cameron Grimes, I don't really like, or understand the point of their gimmicks. And I honestly can't tell you how much I dislike MSK, I feel like they're one of the worst tag teams I've seen in years.
Actually it doesn't, Ember Moon & Raquel Gonzalez can steal the show, the fact you calling those two boring look at the main roster women minus Rhea Ripley, Bianca Belair, Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Bayley, Asuka & Shayna Baszler. Who's better than them? And don't say AEW, MLW, NWA, ROH, or IMPACT either?? Were talking bout the NXT Women's division and the Main Roster Women's division!

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
5,922 Posts
A card that's 40% women by definition isn't stacked.

That said, the three matches that count should all be fun. The winner-take-all concept makes sense for this story, Grimes/Knight should be fun, and the main event should be a ridiculous clusterfuck in the best way possible. It's not "stacked" per se, but it should be fine.

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
9,475 Posts
Card seems predictable on paper. I could see them throwing a curveball and having Fantasma win. I really thought Kross was losing but the last two weeks of TV makes me think hes winning now.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Actually it doesn't, Ember Moon & Raquel Gonzalez can steal the show, the fact you calling those two boring look at the main roster women minus Rhea Ripley, Bianca Belair, Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Bayley, Asuka & Shayna Baszler. Who's better than them? And don't say AEW, MLW, NWA, ROH, or IMPACT either?? Were talking bout the NXT Women's division and the Main Roster Women's division!
You just named 7 people better than them, that is a decent amount you know? Almost every woman on the main roster is better than them, I think the women in NXT are extremely boring bar maybe Shotzi but unsure on her. Ember came up to the main roster and we realised at that moment, she's good in the ring but has no charisma, at all, and she's never been good on the mic

·
Registered
498 Posts
Card seems predictable on paper. I could see them throwing a curveball and having Fantasma win. I really thought Kross was losing but the last two weeks of TV makes me think hes winning now.
Ugh, I feel the same way which sucks as I was really counting on seeing Kross/Scarlett on the main roster this summer. :(

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You just named 7 people better than them, that is a decent amount you know? Almost every woman on the main roster is better than them, I think the women in NXT are extremely boring bar maybe Shotzi but unsure on her. Ember came up to the main roster and we realised at that moment, she's good in the ring but has no charisma, at all, and she's never been good on the mic
Bruh you dumb af, I said name other women on the main roster minus those 7 women better than Ember & Raquel?? Lmao you need some glasses

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
9,475 Posts
Ugh, I feel the same way which sucks as I was really counting on seeing Kross/Scarlett on the main roster this summer. :(

I could still see Cole winning I guess, but with all they've put into Kross, to have these dudes basically bury him and say he can't wrestle two weeks in a row, then have Cole punk him two weeks in a row, then for him to just lose at the PPV and leave would be..weird.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts