Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do you think any of the new up and coming wrestlers who are being shown on NXT for the first time will have a place at wrestlemania?
i can see brian danielson in the MITB match!
or where do you see them this time next year in the wwe?

·
Administrator
33,722 Posts
Possibly in a dark match battle royal other than that no chance.

·
WWWYKI
870 Posts
No, i think its too soon.
However it would be nice to see Danielson get a match where he faces someone for a contract on a brand.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Yes. I think its a perfect opportunity to show the world what Danielson can really do. But it probably wont happen.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
Wow, I just got chills thinking of Danielson wrestling at Wrestlemania.

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
I don't see it happening. The gist of the show is to follow the guys on their path to the main brands, so competing at WrestleMania before going to Raw or Smackdown sounds a bit stupid, regardless of how awesome it would be to see Danielson compete at 'Mania.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Not surprised they put the two walking gimmicks together, the out of touch hip hop guy and the star fucker together.

·
That Balotelli Swag!
505 Posts
I think it would be a brilliant idea for the opening match for whoever the top two guys on NXT are to face off for some kind of contract. If Bryan was in the match it would be so good and a great lead in to the MITB match.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Keep dreaming. These NXT guys make their WWE debut on February 23. You really expect them to get into a match at WrestleMania on March 28? Not a chance.

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
It's too bad NXT didn't start sooner with the finals ending before WM. Having the winner get the final MITB spot would've been cool especially with Justin Gabriel or Bryan Dan....Daneil Bryan in there.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,992 Posts
I can see them sitting in the crowd as a group and being shown on the broadcast to plug the new show. Maybe some footage from 'Mania night with them will make it onto NXT.

·
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
First contract, an 8 man ladder match between the rookies.

Move MITB to it's own PPV, as per vince's plans.
yeah but imo you can only use this match once as u cant wait another year for someone to earn a contract again, then if there is no mitb there will be an empty spot to fill and it will have to be good as mitb is one of the highlights of wm

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
How about they accompany their "mentors" or wtv to the ring?

·
Registered
915 Posts
I can see them offering a spot in MiTB to one of the 'rookies' and have them have a good showing, but not win. Then when they get back to NXT their mentor is a dick to them for not winning and that creates some on show tension. It would also give a little spot to promote NXT at Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I don't think so! It would be too soon imo!!! Bu if the ratings are good, maybe some of them will have a Drak Match or an early match on the card for the NXT title (if there is something like that)!

·
Legend
1,715 Posts
It would be pretty sick if one of the "rookie" wrestlers had a tournament and whoever won got a MITB spot at WM. That would give dainelson a shot to show off his abilities and give him a slight chance to prove he can with the briefcase. Would be kind of cool.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts