Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The pros are in their seats on the stage and the rookies make their way to the ring. Matt striker announced that they will have a kissing competetion hosted by none other than laycool. (yes u heard right... a kissing contest.. bummer)

Laycool start talking about the competetion and then michelle says husky harris is first and tells him to prove that hes the army tank with the : ferrari engine. husky stands around for a while for god knows what. He's thinking about it, I have no idea why he would need to think about kissing michelle. Michelle then changes things and says she will have laredo's own margartia as the kisser, a fat mexican woman comes down. The rookies each must kiss her. They all kiss the fat woman and thankfully they all survived. Alex riley IMO did the best job but unfortunately the fat woman chooses lukcy cannon as the winner. Alex riley gives the fat woman one last kiss. Laycool says they each won herpes, and athelete's foot and all these other nasty diseases.

Husky harris once again beats kaval.

Michael McGullity is backstage with kofi talking about wanting to fight miz because of miz calling him medicore, lucky cannon interupts and says he has his own problems with miz and should be the one fighting miz tonight. all this is going on with miz watching them on the titantron. kofi tells miz to get his eggs out of his briefcase and face the winner of lucky cannon and michael mcgullity. the miz accepts

michael mccguluity once again picks up another win when he beats lucky cannon. he will face miz later tonight in the main event.

Alex riley beats percy watson

main event time:
miz defeats michael McGullity in a pretty good match.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no no elimination pretty dumb, they only have exactly 3 more episodes left of nxt including the finale so i'am guessing they are going to eliminate 2 or even 3 on one of those episodes

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Are you effing...

KAVAL LOST AGAIN?! COME ON...

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they didn't say but it's on wikipedia and on the season premiere, they announced it would be 12 weeks, 9 weeks of nxt have passed already so only 3 weeks remain

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Riley over Percy and Henning losing finally. Good stuff.

Why the hell is Kaval losing to Husky again? It's like they're trying so hard to not get the fans behind Kaval. They care about him when he pulls out his flashy moves but when you lose every time it's hard to keep interest. Bad booking

·
Asuka
96,210 Posts
Riley beating Watson and Hennig losing is good. That contest is totally ridiculous, though.

If there's only 3 episodes left, hopefully they can keep Riley on a roll so he wins. That Hennig twat doesn't deserve to win, hopefully his loss throws him off his game, he keeps losing and he drops down.

·
Tap Or Snap
2,539 Posts
Henning finally loses but thats still only 6-1 and thats to Miz a man who is currently Mr MITB, US Champion and pinned John Cena last week. something tells me thats still gonna be good for him just like last year how Bryan was top just because his losses were against good people.

·
Registered
275 Posts
urgh this sounds like a bad episode, though i will reserve judgement until i actually see it. Why is Kaval losing to Harris again?! i really wish they would give him a singles win. and a kissing contest sounds awful, having said that i tend to think everything laycool does sounds awful in the spoilers then enjoy seeing it after all, hopefully iit doesn't take much time up though.

·
Asuka
96,210 Posts
Kaval losing doesn't mean anything because his wrestling ability keeps him relevant, much like Bryan. He's still in the top 3. If Kaval kept winning, but also had the same wrestling ability he does now, he'd look unstoppable, and they obviously want either Hennig or Alex to win (and at this point, I still think it's Hennig, unfortunately, but we'll have to see), because Kaval lacks size and the look and has to slide into the underdog babyface role when the show ends. He'll get some wins after the show ends, but this is their way of rounding the show out.

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
Hennig or Riley to win? lol.

It's Hennig and then Watson/Harris and that's coming from someone that hates Watson.

·
Asuka
96,210 Posts
No, it really isn't that way. Harris is going to be one of the next 2 eliminations and Watson dropped down the rankings dramatically and is too goofy to rank in the top 3 by the end of the show.

The entire show focuses around Hennig and Riley, they get all the attention and have the best records (well, Riley and Harris have the same record, but it doesn't reflect in the rankings). Hennig is going to come in at #1, Riley will come in at #2 and Kaval will come in at #3 due to his continued losses.

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
Yeah, right.

You're also the one that said McIntyre was going to win MITB at Wrestlemania and the MITB PPV and that Kane had no chance of winning the thing at said event.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
riley, hennig and kaval are the class of these nxt guys. husky is next followed by the rest...although, after the other night, i might have put eli ahead of husky.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts