1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Kaval = Future Endeavored

·
Registered
725 Posts
The last time there was a time reference is when Koslov received TNA chants back in late 2008 and since that happened, he got depushed.
Kaval fucked up. Idiot.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I heard the word "impact" like 5 times during the show. I feel like there is a conspiracy between the rookies

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
let's hope this is because Vince secretly bought TNA and they're planning sum kind of TNA vs WWE thing

If not, i'm afraid Kaval will be gone or he will be buried :(

*waits for the dirtshit rumors to start

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Yeah, he was looking to make an impact but really only hurt himself. No pun intended. I hope it doesn't hurt him, we will have to see. It would be such a shame to see McGillinobody win this whole thing. Especially because NXT 2 has been so much better then NXT 1, I don't want to see a disappointing ending.

·
Asuka
96,257 Posts
he said that he is total nonstop action at the end.

why does that have to be a tna reference, or are you guys just blowing this way out of proportion.
First off, he used the full name of the promotion, and secondly, he's a former TNA talent. It was CLEARLY a reference to TNA.

I hope he gets in BIG trouble for it. It's not that I wish Kaval badly, but if Kaval gets in trouble with management and Hennig can't even beat Zach Ryder then Riley will win NXT in a heartbeat.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
what did he say?
he said "I'm the only reason for total non-stop action"

he said that he is total nonstop action at the end.

why does that have to be a tna reference, or are you guys just blowing this way out of proportion.
It was definitaly a TNA reference

Even Cole and Matthews were asking why did he say that

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
First off, he used the full name of the promotion, and secondly, he's a former TNA talent. It was CLEARLY a reference to TNA.

I hope he gets in BIG trouble for it. It's not that I wish Kaval badly, but if Kaval gets in trouble with management and Hennig can't even beat Zach Ryder then Riley will win NXT in a heartbeat.
well i want riley to win nxt also, and i know he was a former member of tna.

But i really don't want him to get in massive trouble for it, i don't want him jobbing on superstars. He's an extremely talented wrestler and one mistake shouldn't cost him a push

·
Not Bruce Wayne
2,114 Posts
If he's lucky Vince will laugh it off. And I mean very lucky.
yeah. that will happen.:rolleyes: oh well. if it helps alex riley wins fire his ass. everyone wins. we get riley. kaval goes back to tna as low ki since everyone wants that to be his name. and he'll probably get a world title shot since hes going back as a former wwe wrestler.

·
Asuka
96,257 Posts
well i want riley to win nxt also, and i know he was a former member of tna.

But i really don't want him to get in massive trouble for it, i don't want him jobbing on superstars. He's an extremely talented wrestler and one mistake shouldn't cost him a push
Well, unlike you, I couldn't give a shit about Kaval. I'm ONLY concerned with Riley.

I don't want him to be in trouble after it's over, I just want it to cost him the competition.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts