Wrestling Forum banner

NXT Spoiler for this week

8166 Views 74 Replies 67 Participants Last post by  reDREDD
Ben Bodhi called in the following notes and spoilers from WWE's NXT taping in Houston, Texas:
Pre-Show:

*The NXT ring ropes and banners are set up at the ring.

*The broadcast team is Todd Grisham and William Regal. Striker and Maryse are the "Hosts" of the show.

The show has been titled "NXT: Redemption."

The Rookies, brought back from the past and their Pros are:

-Darren Young with Pro Chavo Guerrero.

-Connor O'Brien with Pro Vladimir Kozlov.

-Lucky Cannon with Pro Tyson Kidd.

-Byron Saxton with Pro Yoshi Tatsu.

-Jacob Novak with Pro JTG.

-Titus O'Neil with Pro Hornswoggle.

*There will be NO immunity this season.

*Darren Young pinned Jacob Novak with a full nelson into a slam.

*Obstacle Course Challenge next.

*Darren Young won the Obstacle Course, winning three Redemption Course.

*Titus defeated Lucky Cannon. Tyson Kidd tried to put the Sharpshooter on Hornswoggle after the match.

from : http://www.pwinsider.com/article/558...texas.html?p=1
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Well this is just great. Half of the pros can't speak English. Also, Darren Young already has a contract.

· Registered
358 Posts
just imagine if they kept there original pros
this season would of had ryder, del rio, punk, ziggler, henry and masters
would of been a pretty epic season if that were to happen but noo we got this pile of crap

· Registered
924 Posts
NXT's sole purpose must be to get rookies some time and experience on the road. Because Jesus fuck this is just terrible.

I can't pick a single winner out of this bunch...Darren Young maybe? I mean, you bring guys back but then don't bring back, I don't know, Derrick Bateman?

Sure, Darren Young being on doesn't make a whole ton of sense, but no one watches Superstars (or this either, lol), and outside of Superstars, no one would be aware of his existence.

Is the prize a tag team title shot again?

· Registered
1,078 Posts
I wonder if Hornswoggle will make Titus do the dog bark. Hoya! Hoya! Hoya! His new catchphrase: Make it a midget!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.